Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Unable To Set CC Tourney (Help?)

Wed, Mar 1 2017 9:41 AM (41 replies)
  • jayw4862
    3,364 Posts
    Thu, Feb 23 2017 11:13 PM

Unable to set a CC tourney. 

This is what happens no matter what we do. Any workarounds (or fixes in the works)?

• alosso
    21,034 Posts
    Fri, Feb 24 2017 12:49 AM

Looks like they trashed the challenge option of the game.

There was a similar report with the same error message shortly.

• DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Fri, Feb 24 2017 1:09 AM

It was in the downtime thread with this response.

hey guys

we are aware of the CC issue and are working on the fix.

-wgticon

• CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Fri, Feb 24 2017 6:29 AM

Yes , Same here , I cant make tournaments with a purse ...

• CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Fri, Feb 24 2017 6:30 AM

• jayw4862
    3,364 Posts
    Fri, Feb 24 2017 9:38 AM

Subliminal way to get us to play in the Clash. No CC tourneys until Clash is over. And, only the top 10 CC's of the current Clash will be able to set Premium tourneys.

That's what it is.

Ain't that right, PK?

I asked Icon about it and he said they knew about it, so hopefully they're working on it. 

Update 2/25:

According to CS, the QA folks have found the cause and hopefully it will be fixed "next week". 

• jayw4862
    3,364 Posts
    Fri, Feb 24 2017 9:42 AM

jayw4862:
    I asked Icon about it and he said they knew about it, so hopefully they're working on it. 

fmagnets:
    Best ignore Icon's inability to answer a simple question in this case

• CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Fri, Feb 24 2017 12:40 PM

It only matters to us that want to add credits to our club tournaments , Apparently there are not very many clubs that do this, Otherwise I would have seen many complaints in the forum , All I got from the forum was a bunch of crap  , I guess their clubs don't have tournaments with credits ..  All of our club tournaments have a purse , Until now .

Hang in there Jay , They are working on it !  LOL

• phred952
    2,714 Posts
    Fri, Feb 24 2017 2:18 PM

CEverett12:

It only matters to us that want to add credits to our club tournaments , Apparently there are not very many clubs that do this, Otherwise I would have seen many complaints in the forum , All I got from the forum was a bunch of crap  , I guess their clubs don't have tournaments with credits ..  All of our club tournaments have a purse , Until now .

Hang in there Jay , They are working on it !  LOL

No, you got grief because you felt it necessary to post it repeatedly.  You have been around long enough to know that the lack of an answer means no one knows why this bug is happening,  Posting the same problem over and over doesn't accomplish anything, except open you up to what happened.

Here endeth the lesson.

• CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Fri, Feb 24 2017 4:29 PM

Thank you for your input Phred , Always a pleasure to hear from you . The support every one gets in the WGT forum is Outstanding ....

RSS