Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Wins, Losses & Ties

rated by 0 users
Fri, Jan 15 2021 6:49 AM (3 replies)
  • SBcrooks
    21 Posts
    Wed, Feb 8 2017 4:37 PM

When playing head to head 3 hole match, the winner receives the coins but the win is not registered. Unless they just drop out without ending the round and it goes through the re- connecting BS, and they never join the game again.

But if the forfiet the game using the ( end game ) option, you do not get the win, only the coins.

So I drop out of a game to see how it works with my W,L, T record, and a loss was recorded.

Is this a program glitch, or has WGT set it up this way.

• SBcrooks
    21 Posts
    Thu, Feb 9 2017 7:28 AM

This happens to me every day. The loser forfiets but no win is being recorded..

This is annoying and diffidently a glitch in the programming, I guess nothing that they care about.

The newest losers ditching a game have a method of causing the game to pop up the window --( Cancel - Retry ). And of course , no win is recorded to my record.

May be a small issue to most, but I can't see ever placing real cash on a match and have this BS .

I am pissed off, LOL

• CheifSmokinJoe0
    1 Posts
    Wed, May 15 2019 5:44 AM

Heck. I win against a player with a better average and it still doesn't give me credit for the win. I've won five games in the last two days and not get credit. 

• Del666
    15 Posts
    Fri, Jan 15 2021 6:49 AM

Same here. Winning 3 hole games but they are not being recorded for the weekly totals.

Why?

RSS