Help › Forums

Re: Why can't I equip my clubs.

Wed, Dec 29 2021 7:49 PM (21 replies)
  • DoctorLarry
    4,276 Posts
    Sat, Aug 3 2019 7:58 PM

golferstannas14:

when I click on edit equipment nothing happens

If you are playing on PC, another window or tab should open in the browser with the gameclient.  If the gameclient window is already open, you will see a tab or window that says "game already in progress". 

You can "change equipment" from the gameclient at any time.

If you are on mobile, clicking that should change to the "My Equipment" view.

You really need to get down to less than 4 drivers equipped!  Wedges are useful!!

See the FAQ "How to Equip Your Bag"-->>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

• STRAIGHTASADIE
    1 Posts
    Wed, Sep 4 2019 12:47 PM

I get this all the time.

I receive the free 3 ball trial, but can never equip them most of the time.

I have 3 free trial balls now that i cannot equip.

In fact i cannot equip anything, all i have is a driver and a ball.

It states drag your bag here to equip clubs, there are no bags to drag, just a sign saying visit pro shop, when i click on that nothing happens.

Rubbish

• DoctorLarry
    4,276 Posts
    Wed, Sep 4 2019 9:36 PM

STRAIGHTASADIE:

I get this all the time.

I receive the free 3 ball trial, but can never equip them most of the time.

I have 3 free trial balls now that i cannot equip.

In fact i cannot equip anything, all i have is a driver and a ball.

It states drag your bag here to equip clubs, there are no bags to drag, just a sign saying visit pro shop, when i click on that nothing happens.

Rubbish

Your equipment shows a D, 3W, 3H, irons, 2 wedges, putter and ball.  They are equipped.

A stand bag is sold in the Pro Shop as a separate item - it is just for looks and if you buy it, it can be equipped. 

You drag any other club or ball in your inventory to the appropriate slot to "equip" it, which means it will be available when you play. 

You can only equip one type of ball at a time, which makes it difficult to use up the single ones that we get sometimes.

• taranpreet123456
    1 Posts
    Thu, May 7 2020 11:00 PM

Thanku this Worked

alosso:

Is the "Save" button grey and inactive? Then, try this:

Drag&drop any available club (including EZ swing) into other slots until the button becomes green.

Save the setting.

Return to the inventory and set any clubs as you like. Be sure not to have any EZ swing selected.

Save.

• TimHorton
    10 Posts
    Sat, Jan 16 2021 7:58 AM

Help please.....Since the changeover of the game to the new format I cannot change the clubs in my bag.  Normally this wouldn't be an issue as I use the same clubs all the time, but 3 days ago I visited the pro shop and for some reason that visit took one of my wedges out of my bag and put back in a very OLD,  FREE hybrid driver that I don't want in there.   All attempts to get that hybrid out of my bag and get my wedge back in have been a succession of cycles that are not working.    When I hit "Edit Clubs"   I cannot uncheck the hybrid and I just start going in circles.   What am I doing wrong ?

Thanks in advance.

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Sat, Jan 16 2021 8:09 AM

TimHorton:
    When I hit "Edit Clubs"   I cannot uncheck the hybrid and I just start going in circles

Make sure your settings are set to Advanced when trying to replace a hybrid to a 3rd wedge.

1). Click the little Gear icon to go to Game Settings

2). Under the General Section, change the Customize Equipment from Normal to Advanced

Don

• TimHorton
    10 Posts
    Sat, Jan 16 2021 8:43 AM

Thanks Don.    Yes, that worked to get me to "Advanced" but I still cannot remove the hybrid club even though it is now "Optional".   How do I get it out of my bag ? 

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Sat, Jan 16 2021 9:24 AM

TimHorton:

Thanks Don.    Yes, that worked to get me to "Advanced" but I still cannot remove the hybrid club even though it is now "Optional".   How do I get it out of my bag ? 

All about progress... LOL

Now that you have the Advanced settings go to Edit Equipment.

After you click on the hybrid you want to replace, click on WEDGES

You should then be able to replace the hybrid with a wedge of choice.

Don

• golferguy2018
    362 Posts
    Sat, Jan 16 2021 9:24 AM

click on picture upper right click on edit equipment. click hybrid from row on left.then look above & you will see driver  3wood/ hybrid/ / wedges  Click on one you want to use.and it should go the the right. Hit equip & your done.                                                                                                        

• TimHorton
    10 Posts
    Sat, Jan 16 2021 10:39 AM

Yes, that worked and like Jack Nicholson said in A Few Good Men  "Don't I feel like a horse's ass".

Thanks !

RSS