Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Ball Purchase Problems In-Game Again

rated by 0 users
Mon, Apr 27 2020 7:55 PM (27 replies)
  • DaveStrock
    919 Posts
    Tue, Jun 13 2017 5:48 PM

Thank you WGTUniverse,,i appreciate your prompt attention to the issue,,matter resolved.......

• WGTUniverse
    94 Posts
    Wed, Jun 14 2017 6:27 AM

DaveStrock:

Thank you WGTUniverse,,i appreciate your prompt attention to the issue,,matter resolved.......

DaveStrock:

no problem buddy! :) 

• alanti
    10,563 Posts
    Thu, Jun 15 2017 3:43 AM

WGTChampion:

If you find that you received only one ball with your purchase, contact Customer Service. They'll fix you up. 

_CHAMPION

I am sure they would, but then there are players who do not realize......or players like me who could not be bothered. I just stopped playing for a number of days - I did not miss out, WGT did.

I am not sure if it has finally been fixed, but this went on for days........I am sure if it was the other way around, WGT would rectify it immediately.

Poor

• gherkinhead1
    245 Posts
    Thu, Jun 15 2017 4:46 AM

You will never get your balls back.

I pocketed them and intend playing with them in the next few weeks.

• Luckystar5
    1,636 Posts
    Thu, Jun 15 2017 5:14 AM

If you contact customer service they will fix it for you.  Unfortunately they aren't very helpful in all cases.  The other day I received a promotion for credits, buy any over 500, and I would receive 500 to match me, free.  I did, I didn't receive the free credits, I contacted c/s, explaining my situation.   I was told politely that I had received that promotion in error, and basically said that you can't use the promotions more than once. So ignore any future promotions! Wow that from c/s? So I take it they just said "so sorry about your luck". I feel it's just going to get even worse for us here. 

• DAZZA501
    5,972 Posts
    Thu, Jun 15 2017 12:42 PM

I contacted customer service about 10 minutes ago and i've received a sleeve of balls already.

Thanks very much wgt for the speedy response.

• Golddigger47
    12 Posts
    Mon, Apr 27 2020 7:40 PM

Its still happening I just bought got 1 ball

• alosso
    21,028 Posts
    Mon, Apr 27 2020 7:55 PM

You should "contact" WGT below.

RSS