Sat, Jan 14 2017 4:11 PM (16 replies)
  • PAGES
  • ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Thu, Jan 12 2017 12:24 PM

BeachGolf:
    TrojanDownloader.JS/Nemucod.RH

If you are still having problems, a google search will bring you here

http://blog.removevirusnow.org/how-do-i-delete-trojandownloader-jsnemucod-rh-virus-completely/

• BeachGolf
    119 Posts
    Thu, Jan 12 2017 4:58 PM

I just played the game on IE 11 and no issues at all.  Then loaded the website (not even the game, just went to forums) and the warning came up about the trojan again.  It's either a pop-up or ad that it doesn't like while I'm in Chrome or there is something with Chrome causing the issue.  I have no extensions installed, so it's not that.  Oh well, I'll just play on IE instead.  It's not as jumpy as it used to be.

• Breezybaby1811
    366 Posts
    Fri, Jan 13 2017 3:18 AM

If it is "his" end then its not just "his end", there are a few of them out there, this is the fourth incident of the trojan I have heard of in the last few days. Maybe it is something in the ads and maybe WGT need to take a closer look.  Just sayin.

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Fri, Jan 13 2017 7:03 AM

I am still getting this after doing all of the above. Pops up before every shot and says its being cleared and no action required. I must stress the fact it is only on WGT. I use google chrome for everything and it only appears on this site.

• duffputt
    314 Posts
    Fri, Jan 13 2017 8:50 AM

I had it yesterday, not today. Have Chrome and Avast.

• BogeyMan310
    865 Posts
    Fri, Jan 13 2017 5:44 PM

I have had this issue for 2 days and it Is Avast warning me that the site I am on is attempting to download a virus, it is an ad from one of the many ad sites that WGT is allowing to run unfiltered on the game.  Everything that happens with WGT is not always the players fault, if we have learned anything over the years, It is a constant battle with the browsers. This is happening to me on IE since it is the only browser that works for me since the November update,  Firefox, Maxthon and Pale Moon have all gone beserk, funny they all worked the night before that update.

• BeachGolf
    119 Posts
    Sat, Jan 14 2017 4:11 PM

Now it seems to have gone away.  Maybe WGT got rid of the problem advertisement?  Let's hope.

• PAGES
RSS