Help › Forums

Re: Cant delete my CC forum posts

rated by 0 users
Wed, Dec 11 2019 7:20 AM (15 replies)
  • PAGES
  • CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Tue, Jan 10 2017 1:55 PM

I can delete any thread in my club forum , any time for any reason .  Don't matter if there has been a response or not ,  I don't need to go into my owners tools , I see a delete button at the bottom of every thread , I delete stuff all the time ..  We are talking about the CC forum ?

The WGT forum is a different story ,, LOL

• Beryman
    9,084 Posts
    Tue, Jan 10 2017 3:09 PM

only owners can delete post in the CC forum....thou it sounds like not all have this option

this is not an option you can give to directors and as CEverett stated you dont need to go to owners tools...each post has a delete button on the bottom

• Bluesteelie
    2,021 Posts
    Tue, Jan 10 2017 4:02 PM

Wish mine had a delete button, just like you said Big C i used to have a delete button there, its been gone for at least a year. You have it and My CC dont, I cant figure why its not there, why its gone. Just another problem going unsolved.

• Hawkthegreat
    39 Posts
    Tue, Feb 19 2019 2:33 AM

Bluesteelie:

Wish mine had a delete button, just like you said Big C i used to have a delete button there, its been gone for at least a year. You have it and My CC dont, I cant figure why its not there, why its gone. Just another problem going unsolved.

Same here "Bluesteelie: but I don't 'think' it's been a whole year.  However, I am old and forgetful!  But I have posts in my CC forums that are 2 years old and can no longer delete them.  As a matter of fact, the owner of the post is not even in my CC any longer!  I would LOVE to be able to do this again - as I used to.

• BillyMayfair
    4,630 Posts
    Wed, Feb 20 2019 1:15 AM

...add my name to the list of club owners unable to delete posts in their CC forum. (my own or other members posts)  49 pages dating back 5 yrs.   And like others, all I've heard is that "WGT is aware of the problem..blah blah blah...." but nothing gets done.

...and now I can't delete requests to join the club...but that's a subject for a new bug log...

Wayne (BillyMayfair)

• Hawkthegreat
    39 Posts
    Wed, Dec 11 2019 7:20 AM

Still can't do it..  Apparently WGT doesn't care about useless crap on their servers?

• PAGES
RSS