Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Dear Pabby

Mon, Dec 13 2021 8:56 AM (251 replies)
  • PhilEStein
    1,269 Posts
    Tue, Jan 17 2017 10:25 AM

God, having that fizzog gaping at you would kill an erection in 2 secs.

• pmm711
    5,505 Posts
    Tue, Jan 17 2017 10:30 AM

PhilEStein:

God, having that fizzog gaping at you would kill an erection in 2 secs.

Phil,

That's what Bill said...he's still doubting if Chelsea is his after all these years and wants her out of his will.

Good Luck (with the paternity testing Bill)

Pabby

• craigswan
    30,834 Posts
    Tue, Jan 17 2017 11:41 PM

Dear pabby .

What is your favourite memory of me and what makes us such good friends?

• bery111
    3,859 Posts
    Wed, Jan 18 2017 2:46 AM

pmm711:

Bery,

If only you knew how hard I tried doing that...unfortunately the Stella Artois wasn't allowing my mind to put it down in Yodish.

Thanks so much for the translation!  Makes me think there should be an app for that.  LOL

Question: Don't you think they need a "Shady Side"?  I'm like 75% Light and 25% Dark.  LMFAO

Good Luck! (with gett'in the splain'in you wants)

Pabby

Go here you must, find Yoda you will, hmmm? : http://funtranslations.com/yoda

My advice is not on the same galaxy level as you Pabby - but if you're a 75/25 kind of guy, maybe you are the Real Slim Shady? :)

• pmm711
    5,505 Posts
    Wed, Jan 18 2017 7:47 AM

craigswan:

Dear pabby .

What is your favourite memory of me and what makes us such good friends?

Craig,

The memories all seem so crappy...but we still get along as Emmy drew it up.

Good Luck! (with working me down to the last sheet on the roll)

Pabby

• pmm711
    5,505 Posts
    Wed, Jan 18 2017 7:55 AM

bery111:

pmm711:

Bery,

If only you knew how hard I tried doing that...unfortunately the Stella Artois wasn't allowing my mind to put it down in Yodish.

Thanks so much for the translation!  Makes me think there should be an app for that.  LOL

Question: Don't you think they need a "Shady Side"?  I'm like 75% Light and 25% Dark.  LMFAO

Good Luck! (with gett'in the splain'in you wants)

Pabby

Go here you must, find Yoda you will, hmmm? : http://funtranslations.com/yoda

My advice is not on the same galaxy level as you Pabby - but if you're a 75/25 kind of guy, maybe you are the Real Slim Shady? :)

Bery,

You so much for steering me in the right direction, thank. Feel the force! Being 51% angel and 49% devil, I 'm not the Real Slim Shady but I enjoy. . . Maybe I 'm not truly 75% dark and only 25% light after all.

Good Luck! (with understanding my answers from here on out without using that translator)

Pabby

• bery111
    3,859 Posts
    Wed, Jan 18 2017 8:25 AM

That translator, a bit like the fall of the Emperor down that chute, is a one-way street! So we'll need more than luck in understanding the next reply. lol

Hole in One:

• pmm711
    5,505 Posts
    Wed, Jan 18 2017 1:08 PM

bery111:

drmoose:

@ Bery111,

I would be more than happy to whack a few around, the only problem might be finding an agreeable time frame. I am usually on about 4:00 P.M. EST. Mon /Fri, Sat / Sun 9:00 A.M. or so.

Doc :)

Thanks Doc.

Ah, herein lies the problem which is why I suggest all players adopt WGT universal time. That way your 4pm can be my 4pm and not my 9pm! I rarely play evenings and weekends. That's my evenings and weekends, not your ones...damn, this time zone business is confusing. If an alien race ever lands here, they'll have a hell of a time coordinating a global campaign against us! :D

We will, as they say, see if a minor miracle happens! lol

Bery,

Whoa Nellie...the Doc is 'green" @ 3:57PM EST.  I never saw that before.  If I wasn't at work I would have started an Alt-Shot with him.  Here's the proof...

Good Luck! (with your attempts to swing your clubs together)

Pabby

• opyeuclid
    6,704 Posts
    Wed, Jan 18 2017 3:51 PM

pmm711:

opyeuclid:

pmm711:

OPY-wan Kenobi,

Me thinks we should just use what you're most comfortable with...

Dear Pabby .   Sorry to say but I sold that at the pawn shop some time ago , I used the force to turn it into credits for the Christmas give aways .  

OPY

OPY-wan Kenobi,

He wants to know WTF you were thinking...you've got some "splain'in" to do.

Good Luck! (with that)

Pabby

To be Honest , I did take it to the pawn shop . some part of the Reformed part of me / shady side / flip side ,,told me it was the right thing to do .  

The Christmas event needed helpers and elfs and gifts , And many of the good boys and girls here in WGT land get a gift , And there was even enough left over for a Fancy Putter for OPY 

• craigswan
    30,834 Posts
    Thu, Jan 19 2017 2:10 AM

Dear pabby ,

I have just been promoted to senior reviewer on trip advisor . I have 26,000 followers and badges at the highest level for hotels , restaurants and places of interest . I also have 16 like votes from all around the world .

My problem is there is a guy who stays 10 miles from me who has never left great Britain in his life who is my main competition for reviewer's badges . He reviews places in florida he has never been too . His last review yesterday was about the hookers of south beach who he only gave four stars and I know for a fact they are worth four and a half stars .Infact I would give them 5 except for the fluff in their belly buttons which I admit lets them down .

Anyway - Do you think I should report him to trip advisor for giving false advice .

RSS