Help › Forums

Re: Want to join country club.

rated by 0 users
Wed, Oct 11 2017 5:12 PM (13 replies)
  • PAGES
  • BubbaBalooBob
    3 Posts
    Sun, Jan 8 2017 11:34 AM

Thanks to all for the help. Will consider the many iinvites. Was not trying to start a CC war or disrespect any protocol. I just noticed the inactive  club I was in and I know I will contribute several times per week. I think it makes sense to be a part of an active club. I believe enjoying this game for me is the important thing.  I have no GREAT goal achievements to strive for but would like to get a little better. 

Thanks to all. 

• Dubfore
    4,348 Posts
    Sun, Jan 8 2017 2:34 PM

EasyEdward:

Most CC owners, myself included, do not invite players to their CC if the member is in a CC. 

In my opinion the owners that would invite you while you are in a CC would not be a CC you would want to join anyway.

EE

EE....When was the last time you looked at a Country Club's activity?  I checked out Bubba's last club, and guess what? A lot of the 'member's'  haven't played WGT in months, many are still recruits, and...and.also, there's nothing in the club info box!   Sure signs of bad club owners.

I don't blame him one bit for leaving and wanting to move on. I've invited him to the Fair Play Golf Club knowing that he'll like the big difference here.

Don't believe me? Here's the proof >>  http://www.wgt.com/forums/t/316866.aspx

• WillieSinkit
    1,738 Posts
    Mon, Jan 9 2017 8:02 AM

Very many thanks for reposting BubbaBalooBob and it's good to see that you have found a new Country Club.

If things don't work out for you there, then please feel free to apply to MEGA.

We are nearly at capacity with active players (223 / 225), have a full compliment of hard working Club Directors and our ethos is so very similar to yours .....

BubbaBalooBob:

I think it makes sense to be a part of an active club. I believe enjoying this game for me is the important thing. 

Good luck and have fun.

Willie

• Oldtupp
    223 Posts
    Wed, Oct 11 2017 5:12 PM
    Hi Bubba take a look at " The Nads " were are small CC that is rebuilding cheers old Tupp
  • PAGES
RSS