Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Blocking Courses

Fri, Feb 3 2017 8:35 AM (7 replies)
  • BigDaddyDuffer0
    101 Posts
    Sun, Jan 1 2017 10:04 AM

I want to know if anyone has figured out a way to block a course or courses from Random Head-to-Head play.

I played 12 times in the past two days and got the All Par-3 courses 7 of those matches.  I had just rented a driver for two hours and wanted to try it before purchasing. Well, I got 3 matches in a row on the All Par-3 courses.  Two of them were on the same course.  Needless to say, I never got to use the rental club. 

If you know of a way for me to block these when requesting a random match, please let me know. 

Thank You,

BigDaddyDuffer0

• adaputter
    1,954 Posts
    Mon, Jan 2 2017 2:40 PM

BigDaddyDuffer0:

I want to know if anyone has figured out a way to block a course or courses from Random Head-to-Head play.

I played 12 times in the past two days and got the All Par-3 courses 7 of those matches.  I had just rented a driver for two hours and wanted to try it before purchasing. Well, I got 3 matches in a row on the All Par-3 courses.  Two of them were on the same course.  Needless to say, I never got to use the rental club. 

If you know of a way for me to block these when requesting a random match, please let me know. 

Thank You,

BigDaddyDuffer0

your asking for random match.... think about it

2,111 Posts
    Mon, Jan 2 2017 3:20 PM

Probably a non option, as random is as random does!!! After-all, that's the whole idea of random, or did I miss something here???  lol

Phil

• borntobesting
    9,623 Posts
    Thu, Feb 2 2017 11:48 PM

777999:

Probably a non option, as random is as random does!!! After-all, that's the whole idea of random, or did I miss something here???  lol

Phil

The problem is that on mobile you have no choice of the course even if you choose the play with friend option. You get a random course. There should at least be an option to choose which course you want to play on.

• alosso
    21,037 Posts
    Fri, Feb 3 2017 6:21 AM

borntobesting:
    The problem is that on mobile you have no choice of the course

I beg to differ: Can't we chose "Courses" and select any desired course? - albeit in solo play only, IIRC.

• phred952
    2,714 Posts
    Fri, Feb 3 2017 7:11 AM

alosso:

borntobesting:
    The problem is that on mobile you have no choice of the course

I beg to differ: Can't we chose "Courses" and select any desired course? - albeit in solo play only, IIRC.

Single play yes, head to head no.  There is the option to decline a course and start over.  To try a new club it would be a better choice to play solo and choose a course where you can really use the club in question..

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Fri, Feb 3 2017 7:35 AM

Not being able to choose a course for multi-play on mobile devices is a massive oversight/blunder by WGTopgolf.

• phred952
    2,714 Posts
    Fri, Feb 3 2017 8:35 AM

PaulTon:

Not being able to choose a course for multi-play on mobile devices is a massive oversight/blunder by WGTopgolf.

Sure enough Paul.  

RSS