Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Where are shot replays on WGT Mobile

rated by 0 users
Wed, Sep 26 2018 10:35 AM (9 replies)
  • Locutus4884
    21 Posts
    Fri, Dec 30 2016 1:05 AM

Since a while it's not possible to view or save replays on my WGT Mobile.

There used to be a button on the scorecard or directly after a great shot.

I'm playing on an iPhone 6S.

I've searched the forum, but can't find anything related to this.

• borntobesting
    9,623 Posts
    Sat, Dec 31 2016 7:42 AM

Locutus4884:

Since a while it's not possible to view or save replays on my WGT Mobile.

There used to be a button on the scorecard or directly after a great shot.

I'm playing on an iPhone 6S.

I've searched the forum, but can't find anything related to this.

For what ever reason WGT no longer uses the company that provided an  the replay capabilities on IOS mobile. I understand that they are looking for a new provider that will support replays on both versions of mobile.

• akash1592
    322 Posts
    Wed, Jan 10 2018 5:23 PM

Still nothing,, been over  a year since this post.

No Replays on iOS devices at least. It would be nice to have it. 

i’ve been playing for a couple months just on my iPad and this is one feature that needs to be there.  

kindly look into the matter if any of the WGT mods reads this, not sure if I should send the support a message regarding this

• Robert1893
    7,664 Posts
    Wed, Jan 10 2018 6:45 PM

Back when replays no longer became available, I sent WGT a question about it. As I recall, they simply said that everyplay no longer worked with their system, and they were not looking at a replacement. 

I don't ever recall them suggesting that they were looking for something to take its place. So, I'm not holding out any hope. 

It's gone. It's gone forever and is unlikely ever to come back. 

• Neofraud
    1 Posts
    Thu, Aug 23 2018 5:20 PM

Ok......So we are now at the end of August and I just hit a 159 yd. approach eagle shot and nailed it but there is still no replay. That really really really sucks!!!

• Robert1893
    7,664 Posts
    Fri, Aug 24 2018 8:46 AM

Neofraud:

Ok......So we are now at the end of August and I just hit a 159 yd. approach eagle shot and nailed it but there is still no replay. That really really really sucks!!!

I'm not sure what being at the end of August has to do with it. We haven't had a replay feature on the mobile for almost 2 years now. As I noted above, I don't see it coming back.

You're only option is to use some sort of recording feature as you play your round. For iPads and iPhones, I believe the feature is built in the iOS. Don't even need another app to do it. 

• Mommioo
    2 Posts
    Tue, Sep 25 2018 7:48 AM

Would love to know how to access it. Please share if you know how. Thanks

• Robert1893
    7,664 Posts
    Wed, Sep 26 2018 10:35 AM

Mommioo:

Would love to know how to access it. Please share if you know how. Thanks

Nor sure what you're referring to, but if you're referring to how to screen record, here's a link (see below) that will walk you through it for iPhone. 

If you're using an Android phone or tablet, just Google screen recording of game play (or something similar).

https://www.imore.com/how-to-record-games-iphone-ipad 

RSS