Forums

Help › Forums

Re: MAJOR OF JANUARY - registration has started

Mon, Jan 30 2017 1:59 AM (36 replies)
  • Kittycat247
    2,800 Posts
    Wed, Jan 4 2017 4:54 PM

This cat just got pummeled in the wind and on the Bandon greens. Nothing inside 7ft!

Oh what could have been stardom turned to absolute mediocrity.  Still I had fun and have a clean card going into round two :)

Kittycat247 score registered.

• Tamsach
    2,823 Posts
    Mon, Jan 9 2017 1:54 PM

Tamsach:

Always impossibile for me to register at the app. Anyway, I played the Bandon Weekly tournament and scored 23. Bye

Same situation. I think that it is useless to lose time trying to use this app. if you can accept my scores anyway, good. Otherwise doesn't matter, I play for fun. This week I scored 29 in SA. Tks bye.

• Tamsach
    2,823 Posts
    Mon, Jan 9 2017 3:48 PM

Tamsach:

Tamsach:

Always impossibile for me to register at the app. Anyway, I played the Bandon Weekly tournament and scored 23. Bye

Same situation. I think that it is useless to lose time trying to use this app. if you can accept my scores anyway, good. Otherwise doesn't matter, I play for fun. This week I scored 29 in SA. Tks bye.

Questo torneo è nato male per me. Adesso vedo che avrei giocato Bandon per la prima settimana, che invece era il singolo di Gennaio?!?!? Ma io avevo scelto Week 1, mica January?!? Ho sbagliato io o è stato WGT che ha fatto macello?! Allora sono fuori? Però vedo che anche Kitty qui sopra ha fatto il mio stesso errore?!  Grazie e saluti a tutti. lol

• livalli
    639 Posts
    Tue, Jan 10 2017 3:31 AM

Caro Roberto, hai giocato giusto il Bandon e hai fatto 23 , nessun problema. Da ora se inserisci le credenziali che ti ho mandato entri anche nell'applicazione e vedrai già i tuoi score confermati.

Saluti

Livalli

• Tamsach
    2,823 Posts
    Wed, Jan 11 2017 4:17 AM

Tutto a posto, grazie!

• livalli
    639 Posts
    Thu, Jan 26 2017 7:59 AM

maoriand1:

hi Wgters..

Welcome in the Major of January sponsored by VICTORIAE CC.

AS IN THE PAST MONTH WE  INTRODUCE A NEW BIG TOURNAMENT FOR THE MONTH OF JANUARY 2017.  THE TOURNAMENT WILL BE PLAYED IN DIFFERENTS TIERS SO WE WILL HAVE DIFFERENTS CATEGORY OF PRIZES.

• LEGEND , TOURLEGEND AND CHAMPIONS TIERS

• TOURPRO , MASTER AND TOURMASTER TIERS
    • HACK , AMATEUR AND PRO TIERS

terms and condition of the tournament :

note: all the prizes will be delivered as GIFT IN THE PRO-SHOP.

ALL THE DATA OF THIS TOURNAMENT WILL BE REGISTERED IN OUR SCOREBOARD AVAILABLE FOR EVERY KIND OF DEVICES ANDROID OR IOS AVAILABLE ON GOOGLE PLAY OR APPLE STORE UNDER THE NAME OF :

Wgolf tournaments

it's just a scoreboard that will consent everyone to post their own score in the rounds. this scoreboard will manage our tournament to be easy and fast.

it's totally free 100%

- quick registration , choise your email , use this username, choise a new password to join.

- after registration you need confirm your registration to the tournament u will see in the first window.

note :   the registration to this tournament has started... u will have time till the first WK01 -  9 HOLE SINGLE PLAY ROUND

20 players already registered.

to wgt moderators

i'm posting this thread in  forum / section of tournament not sponsored by wgt , without use of external links (imgur immages not constitute sponsor.  imgur is a free shared immages sitewibe available without use of copyrights) to other websites, not violating privacy, copyrights and not sponsoring the use of an external website  not under control of WGT, not sponsoring others logo, mark or other website not under control of wgt, not sponsoring "auto" software programs, "macro" software programs or other "cheat utility" software program or applications.

in confirmation of all the wgt terms and conditions:

Posting Etiquette

WGT asks that you respect our on-line community and other individuals. When posting Submissions to or otherwise using the Site, the Application(s) and/or the services, you agree not to:

Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten, or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
        Use racially, ethnically, vulgar, sexually explicit, hateful, or otherwise offensive language or images.
        Flame-bait, engage in flame wars, or otherwise attempt to provoke a reaction.
        Cause disruption by hitting the return key repeatedly or using large images so the screen goes by too fast to read, using all caps to "shout", spamming, or flooding (posting repetitive text).
        Impersonate or represent WGT, our staff, partners, affiliates, or other industry professionals.
        Solicit a member's password or other Account information for any reason.
        Harvest user names, addresses, or email addresses for any purpose.
        Post any player's real name, location, or any other personally identifiable information.
        Promote or conduct any illegal activity, including hacking or cracking, or violate copyright laws. The laws that apply in the offline world must be observed online as well.
        Upload viruses or corrupted data.
        Make commercial use of the Site or the Application(s), including distribution of advertising, chain letters, pyramid schemes, and spam.
        Improperly use support staff or make false reports to staff members.
        Use or distribute "auto" software programs, "macro" software programs or other "cheat utility" software program or applications.
        Attempt to interfere with, hack into or decipher any transmissions to or from the servers running the Site.
        Exploit any bug in the Site to gain unfair advantage in the game and communicate the existence of any such bug.

in confirmation of
    Links To Third Party Sites

The Site and/or the Application(s) may provide links to other Web sites or resources over which WGT does not have control ("External Web sites"). Such links do not constitute an endorsement by WGT of those External Web sites. You acknowledge that WGT is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and further agree that WGT is not responsible for the content of such External Web sites. Your use of External Web sites is subject to the terms of use and privacy policies located on the linked to External Web sites.

in confirmation of
    Trademarks and Copyrights

The trademarks, service marks, brands, names, logos and designs ("Trademarks") of WGT or others used on the Site and/or in the Application(s) are the property of WGT or their respective owners. You may not remove or alter any Trademark. You may not use any trademark displayed on the Site without the express prior written permission of WGT or the respective owner, and nothing contained on this Site and/or in the Application(s) grants by implication, waiver, estoppel or otherwise, any right to use such trademarks. All of the Materials appearing on the Site and/or in the Application(s), including but not limited to, text elements, site design, images and icons, as well as the selection, assembly and arrangement thereof, are the sole property of WORLD GOLF TOUR, INC., Copyright ©, unless otherwise specified. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. Except as otherwise required by applicable law, any reproduction, distribution, modification, retransmission or publication of any copyrighted material is strictly prohibited without the express written consent of the copyright owner.

in confirmation of
    Copyright Agents

WGT respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask you to do the same. We may, in appropriate circumstances and at our discretion, terminate service and/or access to the Site or Restricted Areas of the Site to users who infringe the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that your work is the subject of copyright infringement and appears on our Site, please provide WGT's copyright agent the following information:

-an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright's interest;
        -a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, including the URL (i.e., web page address) of the location where the copyrighted work exists or a copy of the copyrighted work;
        -identification of the URL or other specific location on the Site where the material that you claim is infringing is located;
        -your address, telephone number, and email address;
        -a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
        -a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.

i ask to all wgt moderators to not delete  this thread again as in the major of december.

to not remouve the gerarchy of this thread as in the major of december.

in no way this scoreboard damage the exsclusive and property of wgt.  others players use changelog and others external website to manage their own tournaments. 

thank you all

maoriand1

LAST DAYS FOR THE FINAL LEADERBOARD

• livalli
    639 Posts
    Mon, Jan 30 2017 1:59 AM

maoriand1:

RSS