Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Still Nothing For Country Clubs :(

Tue, Apr 26 2011 7:45 AM (4 replies)
  • nanstar
    4,914 Posts
    Wed, Apr 13 2011 5:32 AM

Whoopee doo!

Yet another ctth (NOT available to Country Clubs) and some new overpriced wedges..

Talk about adding insult to injury..Good stuff coming indeed...

Well done guys...Yay!

• SgtDoodles
    3,112 Posts
    Mon, Apr 18 2011 10:38 AM

Do you live under a rock, or did someone ban you from looking at the WGT news? Congressional CC is coming as a full course next month.

• nanstar
    4,914 Posts
    Mon, Apr 18 2011 6:15 PM

Whoa there easy fella!

My comments are based on the additions made in the last update,specifically with regard to Country Clubs...not on what may, or may not be coming in a month...

You have form in your willingness to play clairvoyant (look it up) and your record ain't all that flash.

I'll bet London to a brick, that even a smartass like you can't predict the future.

• nanstar
    4,914 Posts
    Thu, Apr 21 2011 12:42 AM

Yo!

Just peeped out from under my rock to read (with permission of course) the WGT news on the latest update...

Behold the future Sarge!

A cartoon course (NOT available to Country Clubs) that you pay to play..Yay?!!?

Even a smartass like me didn't see that one coming  :(

Talk about adding insul..... ohh forget it...

**edit**    *Re: Still Nothing For Country Clubs :( 

ps...Nevertheless all this 'the sky is falling' crap,will pale into insignificance next month, when, as you've already (so eloquently) indicated in this thread,Congressional CC  will  become available as a full course to all of our Country Clubs... good news indeed for all WGT Country Club patrons.

Thanks for the heads up..can't wait!

• SgtDoodles
    3,112 Posts
    Tue, Apr 26 2011 7:45 AM

nanstar:

Thanks for the heads up..can't wait!

And then a month later we have Royal St George's... GO NUTS!

RSS