Help › Forums

Re: Fantasy Bay vs Cosa Nostra

rated by 0 users
Mon, Dec 12 2016 7:01 PM (16 replies)
  • PAGES
  • DDuval981
    2,315 Posts
    Sun, Dec 11 2016 11:53 AM

Just got my match in with the Chipster, awesome guy and we had a fun time.  The ding was working for the matchplay at Congo and had some luck come my way.  Then came the blitz....geesh it was close ALL the way home..........I thought he had me on the 9th hole after he put it to about a foot after only leading him by about 500 points!  I JUST skimmed by on a measly 234 points!  Great matches there Chip and I really enjoyed the company.  Fun stuff all the way around!  

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sun, Dec 11 2016 1:27 PM

Well done, DD, way to bring it home. That Blitz format was a good way to level the field and it looks like da Chipster scared ya. LOL

TYVM to Davefuller for making this happen. CC vs CC doesn't have to be a long, drawn out affair with big numbers of players, the little comps add some spice to the mix. Blitz and CTTH go a long way to making things even. You know what they say, on any given day.....  ;-)

• davefuller1
    1,498 Posts
    Sun, Dec 11 2016 3:51 PM

Many thanks to Jim for the competition,,Hats off to Cosa Nostra crew for a fine win fellas.. Some excellent golf happened and most important a friend or 2 was made...Good job to both sides,,take care,,Dave

• oneeyedjohn
    9,567 Posts
    Mon, Dec 12 2016 12:44 AM

Silly question maybe, but why didn't tygerjr and his opponent play the CTTH ?

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Mon, Dec 12 2016 5:46 AM

oneeyedjohn:

Silly question maybe, but why didn't tygerjr and his opponent play the CTTH ?

I didn't specify at the start that that CTTH was to be played solo with the score history being the proof. They took it upon themselves to play a Blitz round without pointing out the grey area of the competition. Fortunately it didn't factor in. It was my mistake for assuming everybody knew you couldn't play CTTH in MP format.

• BogeyMan310
    865 Posts
    Mon, Dec 12 2016 3:06 PM

Many thanks to Dan, was a pleasure to go against, wasn't much competition in the MP, my putter was cold and his iron play was beyond approach, lol, the blitz match was a good match, enjoyed it very much.  A special thank you to YankeeJim, Dave and the Cosa Nostra CC

Chip

• PAGES
RSS