Help › Forums

Re: Earning credits

Thu, Mar 26 2020 12:30 PM (47 replies)
  • twinponds169
    3,004 Posts
    Mon, Jan 2 2017 4:57 PM

TopFlite7:
    I don't own a smart phone or a tablet.

Highly recommend that you do own one. I use a Samsung Galaxy Tab4 that I bought my son several years ago for Christmas. With the craze these kids have with the iPhone these days, it started collecting dust until I heard that the WGT mobile version had credits to be earned on it. In the last 7 months I have picked up at least 80 or 90 thousand credits on it. Painless fast credits. A few years ago when I bought the tablet it was on sale for something like $140. Now I have seen the same exact one as low as $75. Just make sure you use it with wi-fi. Doing the vids on your phone will gobble up your data in no time. Do the math, it's well worth it!

• pb93953
    26 Posts
    Mon, Jan 2 2017 5:04 PM

lonniescott711:
    We've had dry spells in the past, but I don't remember one going this long. 

I thought that maybe it was just me. As others have stated, (Earn Free Credits) is at present a waist of time, and it wouldn't surprise me if WGT gets get paid for every video we watch.  And that's fine. I have no problem with that, just get this problem fixed so those of us who really enjoy this game can earn the much needed credits it takes to have the necessary inventory that's needed.

PB93953

• Jdogg017
    36 Posts
    Mon, Jan 9 2017 7:45 AM

In having issues with gardenscapes video & now galaxy quest 

• chicagohorn
    90 Posts
    Sat, Jan 14 2017 6:58 AM

Many videos watched on my android phone and no credits !!!

• Bobones
    2 Posts
    Sun, Jun 17 2018 6:31 PM

I have installed and registered apps which never produced credits and I have tried to complete surveys which would crash midway through and I could never get back to. Other than spending a boatload of actual money I can't see how you could ever earn enough credits to upgrade equipment. I've resigned myself to just playing as is for fun.

• xlviii
    502 Posts
    Mon, Jun 18 2018 10:01 AM

It's tough if you don't get the videos on your tablet or phone.

• Par113
    3 Posts
    Thu, Mar 26 2020 6:12 AM

wtf do mwe have to do to get owed credits !  

Ive completed so many surveys to get 5 points or nothing ?

• andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Thu, Mar 26 2020 12:30 PM

pb93953:

(Earn Free Credits) is at present a waist of time

You should be able to pick up 150 a day, that’s 1050 a week, that’s not really a waste of time. But then there’s always people in life that are never satisfied.

RSS