Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Average score stuck at 150, why?

rated by 0 users
Thu, Dec 14 2023 6:23 PM (5 replies)
  • eezy33
    2 Posts
    Sat, Nov 19 2016 9:28 AM

I am level 42, so obviously I've played a fair share of rounds. Yet why is my average still stuck at 150 after all these games? I play match stroke play. Am I not playing the right type of game to get your average down or what is the problem?

Thanks

• Duffx
    6 Posts
    Sat, Nov 19 2016 9:01 PM

You have to play Ranked matches, practice rounds do not effect your average.

• borntobesting
    9,623 Posts
    Sat, Nov 19 2016 9:06 PM

eezy33:

I am level 42, so obviously I've played a fair share of rounds. Yet why is my average still stuck at 150 after all these games? I play match stroke play. Am I not playing the right type of game to get your average down or what is the problem?

Thanks

You appear to be playing closest to the hole and or blitz only. These games have no affect on your average score. To lower your average you need to play ranked stroke play games.

• eezy33
    2 Posts
    Wed, Nov 23 2016 7:19 AM

I've only played blitz or closest to the hole maybe one or 2 times. I play stroke play matches, but whats a "ranked" stroke play match? I log on, click play now and I play in the chelsea room. Is that not a ranked stroke play match? If not can you give me instructions to play the right type of match? thanks

• JoeS2955
    7 Posts
    Thu, Dec 14 2023 3:43 PM

Mine was too and recently dropped to 82. I only play the one hole Paris game. I do think my history shows a few ranked rounds but I never played any or even know what that entails.  

• Duphpherer
    440 Posts
    Thu, Dec 14 2023 6:23 PM

JoeS2955:

Mine was too and recently dropped to 82. I only play the one hole Paris game. I do think my history shows a few ranked rounds but I never played any or even know what that entails.  

You played a Game Day tourney in October and shot 41 for 9 holes. That come out at 82 for 18. Hence your new averge. 

BTW... You replied to a question 7 yrs old. 

RSS