Help › Forums

Re: servers

Fri, Nov 22 2019 3:36 PM (18 replies)
  • PAGES
  • ct690911
    7,195 Posts
    Sun, Nov 20 2016 6:09 PM

cappiest:

ok this might be the straw that breaks the camels back. I now see a message that all servers are busy and counted down from 60 seconds 3 times before i can even get in.

My days are numbered here i am afraid. I wont put up with that. I thought this Top Golf coming in would maybe mean we would see some improvements...apparently not.

Sorry  WGT/TOPGOLF but you are failing miserably here and more and more people will continue to head for the door.

I got one foot out as we speak. ....this is ridiculous.

If you remember, there was a lot of chatter from the Mods when Top Golf initially took over. We were assured that much needed resources would be made available to improve the gameplay and overall wgt experience.

This is a response from Shoe when asked about the merger:

"PC Version isn't going anywhere and it's good for players that now we are a bigger company with more resources :)  Nothing bad is happening with this merger.  Only good things!"

- WGTdbloshoe

• twinponds169
    3,018 Posts
    Sun, Nov 20 2016 6:31 PM

ct690911:
    This is a response from Shoe

And there has not been any sign of life from him since.

• Bill19542
    169 Posts
    Mon, Nov 21 2016 4:36 AM

Yes this was happening on the mobile app on Saturday too.

• ct690911
    7,195 Posts
    Mon, Nov 21 2016 4:41 AM

twinponds169:

ct690911:
    This is a response from Shoe

And there has not been any sign of life from him since.

hmm ^^^. Come to think of it, you are correct. 

The remaining Mods have also clammed up. Shoe's post was taken from a loooong thread of questions and answers...couldn't keep the Mods quiet during the exchange. Since then, very little from any of them in the forum...regardless of topic.

Maybe Shoe's disappearance was a message to them?

• ronie47
    140 Posts
    Mon, Nov 21 2016 5:57 AM

server problems only half of it I were using Maxthon 4 browser for ags then suddenly goes *** up , not supported  by wgt , tied IE  totally erratic swing meter  fire fox same.

lets tell the truth the for a change its a  total bag of horse poo!!!!!!!!!!!

LOST 2 pcks of Balls through wing mtr malfunction no redress no compensation,,  typical WGT SHITTTTTT

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Mon, Nov 21 2016 6:06 AM

ronie47:
    LOST 2 pcks of Balls through wing mtr malfunction no redress no compensation,,  typical WGT SHITTTTTT

You had a twitchy meter, yet you continued to play with it long enough to lose six balls.

Why?

• lee22sharon
    1,419 Posts
    Mon, Nov 21 2016 9:28 AM

forrrestgrump:

All servers are currently busy ?????   Really ????????

still faster than dial-up!  my nickle.

lol....

• ApexPC
    3,164 Posts
    Tue, Nov 22 2016 8:52 PM

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Content_delivery_network

• RobertoSiqueira
    1 Posts
    Fri, Nov 22 2019 3:36 PM

the server does not respond, could anyone tell what is really going on?

• PAGES
RSS