Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Consecutive Days Played (CDP) XP not granted!

rated by 0 users
Fri, Feb 14 2020 7:53 AM (32 replies)
  • callaghan159
    6,220 Posts
    Fri, Nov 15 2019 2:06 AM

spitlist:
    I have left two country clubs since I started playing, but neither of then since I started the current string of consecutive days.

He doesn't belong to a club now. Wonder if he knows. LOL

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Fri, Nov 15 2019 3:35 AM

• spitlist
    119 Posts
    Fri, Nov 15 2019 8:12 AM

callaghan159:

spitlist:
    I have left two country clubs since I started playing, but neither of then since I started the current string of consecutive days.

He doesn't belong to a club now. Wonder if he knows. LOL

Oh yeah, I am well aware I don't belong to a Country club.  I get reminded of that every time I log on with banner ads trying to get me to join one.  The reason being, the two times I joined a CC, everything about my game changed.  I don't need that frustration in my life.

• spitlist
    119 Posts
    Fri, Nov 15 2019 8:12 AM

TopShelf2010:

spitlist:
    I would be ok with the 2000 points if it wasn't for the fact that the display on the WGT site stated that the reward for my 400th day was over 5000

Do you play on Mobile?

I recall a display issue from some time ago when the app was first released. Not sure if this is the case or not.

You wouldn't happen to have a screenshot by any chance would you?

Also, I am not 100% sure when the "bonuses" are applied. I want to say they were like 250, 500, 1000, to name a few.

As for the thread I mentioned earlier, the one I found MIGHT have incorrect information. But again, I am not 100% on that. The information provided has not been updated for quite some time.

If anything, try contacting Customer Support.

Don

No, Phones are for calling, not playing internet golf.

• DoctorLarry
    4,276 Posts
    Fri, Nov 15 2019 5:36 PM

spitlist:
    No, Phones are for calling, not playing internet golf.

Mobile includes tablets - some of which have displays like a small laptop.

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Sat, Nov 16 2019 3:13 PM

Tonkacrane:

I just played my 2000th cdp, a couple of days ago. I have not had any problems.

Congrat's. I have a long way to go from 1043 Days

• spitlist
    119 Posts
    Thu, Feb 13 2020 2:58 PM

Having been victimized myself by this issue, I can add this:

If someone bails out of a game and causes the game to end early, the bonus points (and probably even the normal points as well) are not added to your totals.  The daily play is credited but the points are gone forever.  Even if you start and finish another game on the same day, you don't get the bonus points.  That is something that WGT could fix if they were interested at all in doing so.

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Thu, Feb 13 2020 3:32 PM

• spitlist
    119 Posts
    Thu, Feb 13 2020 3:53 PM

TopShelf2010:

spitlist:

Having been victimized myself by this issue, I can add this:

If someone bails out of a game and causes the game to end early, the bonus points (and probably even the normal points as well) are not added to your totals.  The daily play is credited but the points are gone forever.  Even if you start and finish another game on the same day, you don't get the bonus points.  That is something that WGT could fix if they were interested at all in doing so.

Or you could simply not take the chance by participating in a multi-player game when your CDP, CC Pass etc.  are on the line.

Don

But that would take the challenge (and the fun) out of it

• Robert1893
    7,664 Posts
    Thu, Feb 13 2020 4:08 PM

spitlist:
    But that would take the challenge (and the fun) out of it

He simply means for the first round of the day when your CDP bonus is on the line. Depending on whether you play the flash version or mobile version, play a single hole or 3-hole practice round, get the bonus, and then set up the multi-player game.

RSS