Forums

Help › Forums

Re: *** We would like your feedback - New Game Idea ***

Tue, Jun 30 2020 5:07 AM (201 replies)
  • opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Sun, Nov 6 2016 3:35 PM

This sounds like fun , Count me in Please .  

I vote Banana .

OPY

• GolfingSeti
    92 Posts
    Sun, Nov 6 2016 5:34 PM

Will WGT be acquiring game programmers for this, or what has been the norm, rolling the code dice followed by a calibratory office high 5 session regardless the outcome?

• ct690911
    7,195 Posts
    Sun, Nov 6 2016 6:00 PM

GolfingSeti:

Will WGT be acquiring game programmers for this, or what has been the norm, rolling the code dice followed by a celebratory office high 5 session regardless the outcome?

I've mentioned this before...an unintended conspiracy theory?...but, with no legit competition pushing them, why would wgt waste $$ on a QA department, when they can use us as guinea pigs?

They upload the changes and "improvements"; wait for us to apprise them of the glitches via this forum (or messages)...then effect repairs to the extent they are capable, and within approved financial constraints. 

ct

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Mon, Nov 7 2016 12:08 PM

ct690911:

I've mentioned this before...an unintended conspiracy theory?...but, with no legit competition pushing them, why would wgt waste $ on a QA department, when they can use us as guinea pigs?

They upload the changes and "improvements"; wait for us to apprise them of the glitches via this forum (or messages)...then effect repairs to the extent they are capable, and within approved financial constraints. 

Very true on the lack of competition, however for longevity, having a good QA team and processes will pay dividends in the longer term.

Whilst we do apprise the company of glitches and bugs, this game is no longer in Beta mode as I can see. Yes they can do Beta testing either privately or publicly, but for all intents and purposes the game is now generally available and has been released. I could be wrong, but did not see that we are still in Beta anywhere.

Or are we still in Beta and the lack of transparency has once again been swept under a WGT carpet?

Pretty moot points anyway, as regardless I enjoy the game, and WGT will give us what they have planned and our feedback in the forums is usually overridden by the hordes that email in.

• ct690911
    7,195 Posts
    Mon, Nov 7 2016 12:44 PM

"Very true on the lack of competition, however for longevity, having a good QA team and processes will pay dividends in the longer term."

Alan:

Conspiracy theories and sound business practices aside, if wgt does have a QA department... they are overpaid.

On this, I think we can all agree...lol

ct

• SplashLewis
    358 Posts
    Mon, Nov 7 2016 12:54 PM

I'm more interested in wgt fixing other issues like the "Double charge" glitch i reported years ago.

I purchase $10 dollars of credit, but get charged for it twice and get double the amount of credits.  So its not a total rip-off, but its not what i wanted.   Now i know buy only half of what i want, since they are going to double charge me anyway.

• coonass57
    4 Posts
    Sun, Jan 12 2020 10:10 AM

Totally agree...You can hardy get in a game as it is !!! Fix the join a game / create a game issues first .

• WGTChampion
    1,891 Posts
    Wed, Jan 22 2020 10:23 AM

coonass57:

Totally agree...You can hardy get in a game as it is !!! Fix the join a game / create a game issues first .

I guess the Set of the Week game type that we added years ago is not to your liking. 

_CHAMPION 

• MarchieB
    1,525 Posts
    Wed, Jan 22 2020 11:07 AM

coonass57:

JHC !!!!! How do you guys find and then comment on these 3-4 year old posts that have absolutely no relevance.

I started reading this NOT looking at the date and was thinking to myself  . . .  Isn't this just SOTW ... didn't realize until I had read 5-6 posts how old it was!!!!

RSS