Re: Loosing Balls during "Dial-in" tests

rated by 0 users
Wed, Nov 2 2016 1:46 PM (27 replies)
  • garyk49
    2,313 Posts
    Mon, Oct 31 2016 4:38 PM

Robert1893:

Wheels65:
    Thanks to all. (Scott, I'm old not daft!) WGT made good on the lost balls within an hour. I already thanked them but repeat that now. Thanks for the SUP{ER fast response!

If you're referring to the balls I gifted to you, I trust you realize that I don't work for WGT. If you got some from both them and me... bonus!

By the way, you're welcome! :-)  

That right there is damn near precious.

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Mon, Oct 31 2016 4:42 PM

Wheels65:

Thanks to all. (Scott, I'm old not daft!) WGT made good on the lost balls within an hour. I already thanked them but repeat that now. Thanks for the SUP{ER fast response!

Scott's theory is nothing about being stupid......I have seen several players do it without noticing, and good players.

The key is adding this to a pre-shot routine.

I usually check the club before I hit, but how many of us have forgot to change down/up or had the putter scale wrong? I certainly have - even to thing why is my drive going so high....and short only to notice it was a wedge rather than a driver.......

Nice thing by Robert too!

• Robert1893
    7,664 Posts
    Mon, Oct 31 2016 7:39 PM

garyk49:
    That right there is damn near precious.

:-) 

• Robert1893
    7,664 Posts
    Mon, Oct 31 2016 7:42 PM

alanti:
    The key is adding this to a pre-shot routine.

I think a pre-shot routine is absolutely crucial. At least it is for to me to be able to play at least halfway decently. That's especially for putting. And there's times I still don't check the scale on putting and end up hitting it way too hard.

By the way, thanks!  

• Wheels65
    744 Posts
    Tue, Nov 1 2016 3:36 PM

Robert,

Had a medical procedure late yesterday and did not read your note until this PM. Thank you very, very much. Started with 4 balls before the "Test". Lost 2 as stated. Then got your very generous gift - now have 7 in the bag. So have to conclude that WGT made good on the 2 lost balls.

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Tue, Nov 1 2016 3:51 PM

Wheels - the easiest way to view this is under your account, and look at recent transactions - shows where they came from.

I hope the procedure went well.

• Robert1893
    7,664 Posts
    Tue, Nov 1 2016 4:38 PM

Wheels65:
        Had a medical procedure late yesterday and did not read your note until this PM. Thank you very, very much. Started with 4 balls before the "Test". Lost 2 as stated. Then got your very generous gift - now have 7 in the bag. So have to conclude that WGT made good on the 2 lost balls.

You're very welcome.

It was an easy thing for me to do because I just experience losing a sleeve myself due to a combination of winds and just bad hitting. So I felt for you. Losing a ball really stinks. While I try to be philosophical about it when it happens to me, it will still put me in a bad mood for a bit.

So then I'll go try to earn a bunch of credits to make up for it! :-)  

• adaputter
    1,954 Posts
    Wed, Nov 2 2016 1:46 PM

Robert1893:

Wheels65:

You're very welcome.

It was an easy thing for me to do because I just experience losing a sleeve myself due to a combination of winds and just bad hitting. So I felt for you. Losing a ball really stinks. While I try to be philosophical about it when it happens to me, it will still put me in a bad mood for a bit.

So then I'll go try to earn a bunch of credits to make up for it! :-)  

i lost two balls in one hole

oops wrong website lol

RSS