Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Club Clash results

Wed, Mar 13 2019 10:01 AM (9 replies)
  • omitho
    11 Posts
    Fri, Oct 21 2016 5:21 PM

Where do you view the results of club clashes?

• alosso
    21,028 Posts
    Fri, Oct 21 2016 8:31 PM

<PLAY NOW> for Game window, main menu

=> My CC tab

=> CC event tab

=> Event results

But, only while the Event lasts. After closure, only the Event Leaderboard is available there.

• SandroNor
    234 Posts
    Sat, Sep 22 2018 5:28 AM

It would be very nice and useful if the results of the players and the club were visible even after the end of the CC Event. This could give the club (the Owner) the opportunity to reward the best players who have played best in the clash.

• alosso
    21,028 Posts
    Sat, Sep 22 2018 8:26 AM

Unfortunately, there's no "would be" - they are WGT, hope is futile.

• SleemanMan
    1,125 Posts
    Sat, Sep 22 2018 12:27 PM

SandroNor:

It would be very nice and useful if the results of the players and the club were visible even after the end of the CC Event. This could give the club (the Owner) the opportunity to reward the best players who have played best in the clash.

Yes it would be nice - but that would take some more programming to do ... and since there would be nothing to gain for them (WGT), chances are, it's not gonna happen!

• SandroNor
    234 Posts
    Sat, Sep 22 2018 2:10 PM

If all the owners had the chance to reward the best clash players of the club, it is certain that WGT would have an economic return.

• jabonic
    854 Posts
    Sat, Sep 22 2018 4:15 PM

There is a club that will reward you with a gold putter, so I would suggest you go and try and join them.

• SandroNor
    234 Posts
    Sun, Sep 23 2018 5:22 AM

jabonic:

There is a club that will reward you with a gold putter, so I would suggest you go and try and join them.

What you say is not what I mean

• FoundDaBunker
    579 Posts
    Wed, Mar 13 2019 6:48 AM

SandroNor:

jabonic:

What you say is not what I mean

Totally agree with you Sandro. Many of us can't be around to record all the results so that we can review them at a later date, many of us owners do like to do something special for our members that have put in the extra effort, so for WGT to keep all the information in for at least 24 hours past the conclusion of the event would benefit them in the long run as well.

I really can't see why it would be so hard to do if they can leave the other info in.

- FDB

• Rick6208
    2,110 Posts
    Wed, Mar 13 2019 10:01 AM

GREAT POST ! I take screen shots of the last game we play in the clash to get a list of the players in my club that have played in the Clash. it takes several screen shots to get a full list because we have close to a 100 playing

RSS