Help › Forums

Re: ***ANDYSON MEMORIAL - ROUND 1 SCORES ETC ***

Sun, Oct 23 2016 8:42 PM (242 replies)
  • alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Thu, Oct 20 2016 11:44 PM

YancyCan:
    Forgot to click "18holes" - so made my own scorecard
    Thanks to all who ran this - Well done tribute - Andy would laugh at my imagework!

OH NO better call Yancy.....the aliens or whatnots have taken control of his account!

• Dougie4042
    4,399 Posts
    Fri, Oct 21 2016 11:39 PM

Bloody hell, so I can't play round one anymore??  Bummer.  :/

• quadrock123
    859 Posts
    Sun, Oct 23 2016 8:42 PM

well...thank you for the privalige of playing in this most prestidious of events. It truely was an honor. May you REST IN PEACE ANDYSON and know that after your passing, your life was verily commemorated with a great memorial tourny, on your behalf. That being said, i scored a 67 at Bethpage, round 2. Surely not good enough to roll over to the bracket tourny. Thanks to all the hard work Paul Ton and his associates put into this tourny. And thanks to my fellow CC members for participating in this event. It truely was a blast.                                                                                                                                           Sincerely yours,                                                                                                                                       Mike(quadrock123)

RSS