Help › Forums

Re: Scoundrels & Wenches CC vs Calm Waters CC

rated by 0 users
Fri, Oct 28 2016 5:29 PM (27 replies)
  • LostSkill
    58 Posts
    Sat, Oct 8 2016 5:26 AM

Hi

I just finished my match with chipper920(Todd) while he is on holidays with his kids.

We settled on chambers bay front 9 due to random picks on mobile app with multiplayer. I had a good laugh and a great game with my lucky 4up win.

Thanks Todd for the 7am tee off while kids are asleep and both cc to organize a great event

Cheers Martin

• SuperKanga
    3,628 Posts
    Mon, Oct 17 2016 1:50 PM

My apologies everyone for taking so long to update here.

My PC has been playing up, and is now in the hands of a good PC doctor (I hope, lol)

I'm using my son's dilapidated and outdated PC while I wait for mine, and I haven't had access to my files ... until I figured out how to email them to myself :))

So...before I post the updated leaderboard, I want to announce that William takes the place of our unwell Ross, and his opponent will be Goonie08 (Glen)

I hope this is acceptable to Calm Waters, as we still don't really know what's happening with Roozilla and family.

• twinponds169
    3,004 Posts
    Mon, Oct 17 2016 2:42 PM

Russ messaged William last night while William was on and waited several hours to play the match with him but William did not respond. May have not noticed the message.

KPaiva has gone MIA on our end, so we will have Russ take his place in that matchup, that way both our clubs best player plays twice, otherwise we should both try to get replacement players so that one player does not play twice in the tournament. Golfguru67 and Teleho should be able to schedule and play in the next few coming days I believe.

TP

• twinponds169
    3,004 Posts
    Fri, Oct 28 2016 6:39 AM

WTF are you on about here? Rob has been reporting computer issues for a while now, it has been 10 days since he has played or communicated regarding this event. We are being patient as he and his club were with us at the beginning of this match when we had an emergency that affected several players. Now you are posting on his key members walls that they need to do something to help Rob. So they too must be clueless on this, whatever it is you speak of.

So, what is it you are harping on about that not even his directors are aware of, other than his computer issues? Are you pressing them to buy him a new one? Or did you have something else in mind? Spit it out.

EDIT: I see now that he does not show up in a player search. Hmmm. Wonder if this could have triggered it:

My PC has been playing up, and is now in the hands of a good PC doctor (I hope, lol)

I'm using my son's dilapidated and outdated PC while I wait for mine, and I haven't had access to my files ... until I figured out how to email them to myself :))

• DH410
    1,645 Posts
    Fri, Oct 28 2016 4:29 PM

the 2 matches  have been played  

tarheelsrule  and rozilla and Goonie08

Match Results

I played my two matches with Calm Waters CC.

Managed to beat Roozilla   by  5 up

In my second match I managed to win against Goonie08 by 4 up

thanks 

dara

RSS