Forums

Help › Forums

Re: How can I become a legend ?

rated by 0 users
Tue, Dec 5 2023 5:53 PM (28 replies)
  • BakedBeans33
    6 Posts
    Fri, Jul 12 2019 1:00 PM

I'm in the same boat. Average score is 64 and change. I'm a T.M. C&M clothing attributes maxed out. Play a Callaway slow meter ball or the Titelist. Clubs are quality. Have 100+ ranked rounds. What is holding me back?? I've seen Legend players with high 80s averages. I'm losing my mind !!! :)

• dagmla
    735 Posts
    Fri, Jul 26 2019 9:53 PM

Play legends in match play. If you have maxed out you will see your average drop big time (when you win.of course).

• DoctorLarry
    4,276 Posts
    Mon, Jul 29 2019 12:25 PM

BakedBeans33:

I'm in the same boat. Average score is 64 and change. I'm a T.M. C&M clothing attributes maxed out. Play a Callaway slow meter ball or the Titelist. Clubs are quality. Have 100+ ranked rounds. What is holding me back?? I've seen Legend players with high 80s averages. I'm losing my mind !!! :)

I play PC so don't know everything about mobile.  On PC you need 61.000 average and 50 ranked rounds as a TM.  I know on mobile, tiering up is mostly based on levels up to a certain point, since many on mobile don't play many ranked rounds.

Note that only the ranked rounds since you last tiered up count towards the average and towards the next rier (using the PC system).

WGT still holds some mysteries that they don't divulge......

Anyway, don't be in a rush.  Things get harder at Legend.

• Dougie4042
    4,399 Posts
    Fri, Aug 2 2019 12:52 AM

How can you become a Legend?

Why, by acquiring some good conversational skills and then you hit the social scene!

Good luck, my brother!

~Cheers~

• Pharmacolegal1
    1 Posts
    Wed, Dec 21 2022 10:17 AM

I too have questions similar to the original post. How is it that those of you who are replying to his message know a players stats? Are you able to look at my stats and give advice similarly?

• PureGro1
    1,655 Posts
    Thu, Dec 22 2022 9:10 AM

Sure and stats are here at link below...

https://www.wgt.com/players/pharmavkgv/default.aspx

Screenshot-2022-12-22-120748

• NotMyMulligan
    4 Posts
    Fri, Jan 13 2023 8:52 AM

I became a legend by shooting a perfect all-birdie game at PGA.

• Trippster68
    3 Posts
    Tue, Dec 5 2023 3:45 PM

Where is this information available?  Is it in the WGT Guidelines, etc??? I have never been able to find it other than in these forums.

Thx!

• DuFussMcGoo
    2,867 Posts
    Tue, Dec 5 2023 5:53 PM

Trippster68:

Where is this information available?  Is it in the WGT Guidelines, etc??? I have never been able to find it other than in these forums.

Thx!

Looks like you have a terrific answer to your request on your HOME PAGE!

Check out your wall. Great answer by our friend pdb1

Trippster68's Profile | World Golf Tour (wgt.com)

RSS