Re: Downgrading a level

rated by 0 users
Sun, Sep 25 2016 1:27 PM (14 replies)
  • PAGES
  • PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Sun, Sep 25 2016 7:56 AM

darktone:
    But now I am afraid I will have the same problem at Tour Master level? I watch video's and win credits in the ready go tournements to feed my new balls.

No need for any any fear or trepidation Dtone.

Tour masters stay on the same tees as masters, the only change will be greenspeed. TMs get the slower tournament speed of stimp 11.

Tour master is a great tier, it's where you'll play your best rounds before making legend.

You're doing well, don't give up trying to improve, it's what stops the game becoming boring.

• darktone
    151 Posts
    Sun, Sep 25 2016 12:45 PM

Thanks guy's. Great! Only a green speed increase should be no problem. I won't try not to tier up then. I feel like I am far from maxing out my game at Master and can really improve. If I can just quit making stupid mental mistakes like calculating winds wrong side and not looking at what club I hit with after I make my calculations.

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Sun, Sep 25 2016 12:49 PM

darktone:
    If I can just quit making stupid mental mistakes like calculating winds wrong side and not looking at what club I hit with after I make my calculations.

When you find a remedy for those be sure to share it with us, that would be a popular thread!

• ct690911
    7,195 Posts
    Sun, Sep 25 2016 12:58 PM

dchallenger:

srellim234:
    The game is designed to get more difficult, requiring you to invest either money or time

Agreed.

srellim234:
    (earn credits through offers and watching ads)

Or, all that time wasted on watching offers and ads, spend improving your game, taking notes, getting good enough earn credits in challenges against others.  Let THEM pay your way.  I've been doing it since November '09.

He is a level 91 Master with a 78 average and all starter gear. Not certain where he is going to find people willing to play for credits, that he can actually prevail against. I think before he goes down that road, he would be wise to spend a few bucks on a driver. Price of a small cheese pizza should do it.

• DaveDwingdale
    1,240 Posts
    Sun, Sep 25 2016 1:27 PM

Sent you a little gift.  It should at least get you back to "playable" distances.

DD 

• PAGES
RSS