Forums

Help › Forums

Re: LIZZIE..........???

rated by 0 users
Thu, Mar 31 2011 12:43 AM (38 replies)
  • StrangeMagic
    1,304 Posts
    Wed, Mar 30 2011 2:18 PM

Ok nuggets, kick the tires, light the fires, select Zone 5, tag the bogey but don't get in a furball. Padlock those bogey's with the 500 lb Haggis bombs! This is gonna be tighter than a knife fight in a phone booth! Check six, check angles, we are cleared in hot !

GasBag break left, TallyHo !

Fox one, Fox two, Fox three !!

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Wed, Mar 30 2011 5:00 PM

StrangeMagic: I feel the need........the need for speed!

Cue the music!

• sdorr
    650 Posts
    Wed, Mar 30 2011 5:09 PM

Yo, strange old guy. You may want to hold the phone there big fella, you may be jumping the gun and firing premature like.

As far as I could tell from your recon photo, I saw nothing that indicated that Lizzie was in trouble. For all you know, she could be having a friendly rondevouz sort of thing with some "friends". The fellers standing guard just may be there to insure they have some privacy and are not disturbed. It has been awhile since your brother left and Lizzie just may have become lonely and needed some "comfort".

Now how would you feel if you were getting "comforted" and some strange old guy started dropping bombs all over the place? Surely it would ruin the mood, so I would suggest "don't rock the boat baby".

Just saying, you do what you want, but if your wrong. Measure twice, cut once.

• LizzieRossetti
    1,545 Posts
    Wed, Mar 30 2011 5:16 PM

LIPS HOGS

Today whilst idly cruising toward the Americas to meet up with a cousin and his frined Coleman,I was witness to the most extraordinray of aviation fly pasts'. I was able to record an image using the ships pin hole camera kit,and thought Daddy might like to see,what with him having a passing interest in that kind of thing.

I should have known better.

Within the hour I heard a rolling thunder across the ocean and again looked up to see Daddys response.I thought the tax payer would be proud,and rightly so.Good old Daddy and the Senior Service.

Lizzie xx

• StrangeMagic
    1,304 Posts
    Wed, Mar 30 2011 5:56 PM

Latest INTEL de-classified photo of the Strange bros puttin' the HURT on 'em!

• StrangeMagic
    1,304 Posts
    Wed, Mar 30 2011 5:58 PM

I tol ya's....it was hurtin time !!

• Boomerboy44
    1,514 Posts
    Wed, Mar 30 2011 6:34 PM

You sure put the hurt on everybody.... whoa up there Bubba..... them haggis bombs are a bit ripe..... Y'all stinken up the whole harbor!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• WiganSpit
    19 Posts
    Wed, Mar 30 2011 7:35 PM

Gotta love those harrier pilots. God bless them.

WS

• sdorr
    650 Posts
    Thu, Mar 31 2011 12:43 AM

OKYDOKY, once again good advise falls upon love struck deaf ears.

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED! What a mess. Now we have gas, oil, body parts and hagis debris floating all over the ocean, if this country had a half ass decent president, he would be pissed off, but NO, what can a little more sewage in the gulf hurt?

I digress.

I suppose that all that is left to do now is for you and your team to go home and launder your soiled britches. Good thing you are wearing dark colors, you must feel a little uncomfortable sporting that load in your britches after seeing Lizzie's support group?

Don't forget to wash behind the ears, G-force suits have a way of making Sure Happy It's Thursday work upwards.

OH, and now a work from our sponsor, "The Ultimate Depends Senior Under Garment". S.H. I's. Thursday.

Have a nice day!

Made special for the seniors who don't, or can't quit.

RSS