Help › Forums

Re: C.C. Clash #30

rated by 0 users
Thu, Nov 3 2016 9:28 AM (13 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Edgey54321
    547 Posts
    Thu, Nov 3 2016 9:28 AM

See it differently, I see it in a way thats not fair. I played a super pass in the last clash and another in this clash. On both occasions no matter what I scored I was awarded zero points I completed the last round during the last clash, but nothing came of it as WGT cannot award the point. Now it has happened again. Did not bother to continue it was pointless (No pun intended) Has this happened to anyone else ?

Alan

• oldbones29
    2,035 Posts
    Thu, Nov 3 2016 10:33 AM

So wgt, how does this work with the second and third place finishers. A dozen balls to second, six for third. Is that for everyone in the club, or just 1 and the owner gives it to the player of his choice, much like the ballyhooed Golden Putter?  

Seems to me that if it was for all members, you would be best of coming in second or third. Rather have the balls than that putter. But if it is only for 1 player, I can see it causing some discontent in the club, with as to whom should get them.

Answer please WGT.

• CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Thu, Nov 3 2016 11:39 AM

That is NOT for everyone in the club ,  The owner might have the option to send the balls to members of his choice ?

• Robert1893
    7,666 Posts
    Thu, Nov 3 2016 11:48 AM

Woodoworkery:
    my question is, am I the only one seeing the game play different when a clash is on?

I've seen differences in how the course conditions were. In the last clash, I got high winds on Bethpage that I had never received before nor have I received since. And I've played Bethpage a lot.  

• PAGES
RSS