Sat, Sep 17 2016 12:52 PM

thx trey

enjoyed it mate ,both of didnt play to our best but enjoyed the company

all the best

paul

• TdotDoba
    2,158 Posts
    Sat, Sep 17 2016 1:06 PM

Played my match against Nevellsk today, had lots of fun, good banter.. It was a good match, going to 17 we both stuck our shots to under 3 feet, halved the hole and I won 2&1.

Thanks for the match, I look forward to our next one.

A big thanks to the captains for all the work you have put in on this competition. The work you all put in sure makes WGT a lot more fun!

Cheers,

Paul

• Teeitupjb65
    189 Posts
    Sun, Sep 18 2016 3:24 PM

Just completed a late match with Mitchtoth.  It was a fun match with some good chat during the round. Craig had an off day and I was lucky to go 4 up at the turn.  Traded a few holes on the back but I was lucky to close out the match with a par on 16 for a 3/2 win.  Nice to meet a new friend and hope we get to play again.  Thanks again to the mgt team of the two CCs for putting this event together.

James

• Teeitupjb65
    189 Posts
    Sun, Sep 18 2016 3:26 PM

Just posted this on the forum.

Just completed a late match with Mitchtoth.  It was a fun match with some good chat during the round. Craig had an off day and I was lucky to go 4 up at the turn.  Traded a few holes on the back but I was lucky to close out the match with a par on 16 for a 3/2 win.  Nice to meet a new friend and hope we get to play again.  Thanks again to the mgt team of the two CCs for putting this event together.

James

• Mitchtoth
    1 Posts
    Mon, Sep 19 2016 12:53 AM

Good game James, well done

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Mon, Sep 19 2016 3:39 PM

Looks to be it finished as per front thread

Well done all, games played in great spirit.

Captains i doff my cap

• FATTY501
    9,445 Posts
    Mon, Sep 19 2016 4:09 PM

Mike has been a little busy tied up with 2 new additions to the home.  But on his behalf and on behalf of my club members and all who took part at S.E.L. Thank you for a very enjoyable event with lots of new friends made by members on both sides.

Kindest regards to Nico for his organisation.

Sue

• pipala
    887 Posts
    Tue, Sep 20 2016 1:30 AM

A big thank you to both captains for organising this friendly match, some very nice write ups in our forums about the Craven Dale players, well done everyone involved

RSS