Forums

Help › Forums

A Community Event Survivor - 3rd and Final Round

rated by 0 users
Sat, Aug 27 2016 5:43 PM (2 replies)
  • WGTShamWow
    907 Posts
    Sat, Aug 27 2016 10:42 AM

Complementary Poll for Opy's Community Event Survivor. Final round of voting, see thread for more details.

**Reminder: This is to vote a player off, not to keep a player on. :)**

3rd and Final Round

• Wigertoods (61.9%)
    • Priesum (38.1%)
    • Total Votes: 21
    • Voting Ended: 8/29/2016
  • Priesum
    2,009 Posts
    Sat, Aug 27 2016 5:38 PM

The game is over - WigerToods and I have just completed our game.

Front 9 of St Andrew with starter clubs and starter balls - to make it interesting we played it off the black tees with winds around the 18-20mph.

This made for a very interesting, and hugely amusing, game.

The game ended in a tie (at +10 / 46) following a very disappointing par/birdie finish over the last two holes by yours truly which completely ruined a card which were filled with bogies, double bogeys and even a truly respectable quadruple bogie (again achieved by yours truly).

True to form, my attempt to make a screen print of the scorecard resulted in a blank screen, but I can assure you that much merriment was had by both players.

In fact, I am not sure if WGT allow so much fun to be had - we shall see if any repercussions will be applied..

Whoever get's voted out, I consider myself the winner as I had the most fun - HA !

• WigerToods2010
    8,445 Posts
    Sat, Aug 27 2016 5:43 PM

Just played the round with Kelly. We played from the tips using the starters. Had  a blast - mainly from the fescue that is.

We finished all square with Kelly producing the only bird in the round (and the only quadruple hehehe)... some reason I can't recall the scores.

Cheers for the game, K. Look out for you in future with sane clubs/conditions.

In the spirit of this event I declare my vote to be as follows:

Thanks for hosting, Mr. Opy.

Regards,

Johnny.

:)

RSS