Forums

Help › Forums

Re: WGT sounds not working

rated by 0 users
Thu, Aug 25 2016 12:40 PM (5 replies)
  • borntobesting
    9,623 Posts
    Thu, Aug 25 2016 10:47 AM

I played early this morning and the sounds worked fine. About 15 minutes ago I logged back on and none of the sounds are working. Not even that annoying game client page song. I'm not sure if it is my PC or WGT.

• drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Thu, Aug 25 2016 10:56 AM

Check your Audio under options B2B, mine has been resetting ittself to "off" as the default.

Doc :)

• borntobesting
    9,623 Posts
    Thu, Aug 25 2016 11:02 AM

drmoose:

Check your Audio under options B2B, mine has been resetting ittself to "off" as the default.

thanks Doc I will . I checked my PC and every other site the sounds worked so it's either WGT or the audio options reset to off.Yes that's what it was. I had never changed that so like you said it reset itself to off. Thanks again

• drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Thu, Aug 25 2016 11:33 AM

You're welcome, B2B. Yeah this has been goin' on fer about a month, but, as far as bugs go, it's pretty minor, so I didn't bring it up. Now, if we can just get 'em to give us a "Lipout" setting with an "off" default, we'll be all set.

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Thu, Aug 25 2016 12:02 PM

drmoose:
    Now, if we can just get 'em to give us a "Lipout" setting with an "off" default, we'll be all set.

There are two options already available to stop lip-outs altogether.

1. Miss it by a bigger margin.

2. Hole it.

Option 2 is best I find.

• drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Thu, Aug 25 2016 12:40 PM

Lol, you try putting while wearin' a space suit ! Dang, I'm lucky if I can land on the green!

RSS