Fri, Aug 26 2016 3:36 AM (5 replies)
  • darktone
    151 Posts
    Thu, Aug 25 2016 4:44 AM

Deleted

• alosso
    21,034 Posts
    Thu, Aug 25 2016 6:34 AM

Rethink: How would your business flourish if you penalised your customers?

My two Pfennig: Take it like a man!

• darktone
    151 Posts
    Thu, Aug 25 2016 11:33 AM

delete

• srellim234
    2,077 Posts
    Thu, Aug 25 2016 5:59 PM

My question would be: If it's such a problem, why are you continuing to play the game with people you don't know? In a country club? Play with your fellow members! Want to venture outside your club? Play with people you see on these forums who you can see are trustworthy and others recommend!

Your problem is self inflicted and can be easily solved with no action required by WGT.

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Thu, Aug 25 2016 8:35 PM

darktone:

If you reward your good customers and penalize your bad customers soon you will only have good customers- at least this is how it worked in my multi- million dollar business.....

But you will have a lot less customers spending money. So called "bad customers" still spend money!

Perhaps that is why "your multi-million dollar company" did not do so well, or you would have had plenty of money to upgrade clubs and not worry about the cost (as other threads indicate).

Good advice about playing with friends, CC members and trusted players, if you continue to play with random players, then you must either accept players (especially lower level players) quit or accept you are a slow learner.

• darktone
    151 Posts
    Fri, Aug 26 2016 3:36 AM

Deleted

RSS