Forums

Help › Forums

Re: UEL BRACKETS

rated by 0 users
Fri, Aug 26 2016 8:47 AM (7 replies)
  • nat11
    1,637 Posts
    Mon, Aug 22 2016 8:36 AM

What is it with the folk at wgt lately ? am i missing summin or are they brain dead ? It`s really gritting on me the mentality thats really getting boring when the set these tourny rg`s and brackets up ! This just made me laugh browsing at the UEL TIERLESS BRACKET

4 ROUNDS:

1ST BANDON ( PAR 3 COURSE ) HOW DROLE FOR UEL`S PITCH AND PUTT

2ND FRONT CONG FLAT COURSE ???

3RD BOF PAR 3`S ( NOW I`M REALLY THINKING WTF) FOR UEL`S ???

4TH PINEHURST ANOTHER FLAT COURSE (ISH) ???

C`MON WGT IF YOUR GOING TO DO UEL`S MAKE IT INTERESTING AND GIVE US SOME F/WAYS TO ATLEAST KEEP UEL`S INTERESTING !!! 

• ColumbusStorm
    3,417 Posts
    Mon, Aug 22 2016 9:05 AM

Par 3 courses should not be in the rotation for UEL brackets.

• PRIESTESS
    10,703 Posts
    Tue, Aug 23 2016 9:39 AM

ColumbusStorm:
    Par 3 courses should not be in the rotation for UEL brackets.

LOL  No

• PRIESTESS
    10,703 Posts
    Tue, Aug 23 2016 9:41 AM

nat11:

What is it with the folk at wgt lately ? am i missing summin or are they brain dead ? It`s really gritting on me the mentality thats really getting boring when the set these tourny rg`s and brackets up ! This just made me laugh browsing at the UEL TIERLESS BRACKET

4 ROUNDS:

1ST BANDON ( PAR 3 COURSE ) HOW DROLE FOR UEL`S PITCH AND PUTT

2ND FRONT CONG FLAT COURSE ???

3RD BOF PAR 3`S ( NOW I`M REALLY THINKING WTF) FOR UEL`S ???

4TH PINEHURST ANOTHER FLAT COURSE (ISH) ???

C`MON WGT IF YOUR GOING TO DO UEL`S MAKE IT INTERESTING AND GIVE US SOME F/WAYS TO ATLEAST KEEP UEL`S INTERESTING !!! 

Doesn't seem a lot of thought went into that set up LOL.  Or maybe WGT are trying to get fresh players to try UEL. Not a great idea there because it will simply put off UEL players like myself from entering

• Vaibhav5viv
    886 Posts
    Tue, Aug 23 2016 2:17 PM

The combination is something they set up specifically. Its just a randomizer on all of the courses. And it picks all available courses (Kinda why PB appeared on brackets first).

They did remove PB iirc, so maybe the par 3s can be flagged off. 

• Wontonamo
    2,269 Posts
    Thu, Aug 25 2016 7:26 PM

not sure why nobody at wgt has responded to this thread yet - theres pertinent questions being asked here.

par3s have no place in any ul tourney as far as I can see, and in brackets for some reason very few courses are being used - oak I see is missing, and other courses get a look in here and there.

how about removing those par3 courses and replacing them with some oak 9s instead?

I like playing the ul brackets due to the randomness of each round, no matter what the conditions say lol, but I cringe everytime I have to play a par3 round there - for pretty obvious reasons (theres no ul factor unless u miss the green, then ur pretty much toast).

• JoeMaverick
    843 Posts
    Fri, Aug 26 2016 12:13 AM

I think I've read that Oakmont is not used in bracket for contract reasons. The choice of courses in bracket is random so I think remove bop3 in UEL bracket requires a development so I didn't expect any change before... never.

• ColumbusStorm
    3,417 Posts
    Fri, Aug 26 2016 8:47 AM

JoeMaverick:
    I think I've read that Oakmont is not used in bracket for contract reasons.

If there is a way to eliminate Oakmont, then the same method can be used to eliminate any other course, such as the BoP3.

JoeMaverick:
    requires a development so I didn't expect any change before... never

Oh well . . . too much guessing here to know anything for certain, and the developer's hourly rate is probably too much to justify any changes.

RSS