Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Southern England Links vs Eagle Club Golf Association

Fri, Aug 19 2016 6:39 AM (28 replies)
  • tubbytubb
    121 Posts
    Sun, Aug 14 2016 7:52 AM

Dang it my Pank Pants didn't work.  I had the priveledge of playing (amateur4sure), Chris.  He ain't no amateur4sure!  Had a blast, we were on 3 or 4 of OT before I had to reinstate my edgeburner position.  Great Match Chris, had a blast and even got to meet Michelle.  Nico and Paul and Bubbs, thanks for pairing me up with a class act.  Not too often you get to play a round in interclub with a guy that is pulling for you as well.  And over here on this side of the pond, I'm called a Jackass.  He said I would fit in with all yall dodgy buggers.  LMAO   He's a great representative of your club, a friend for the match, but will remain a friend.  Yall got a gr8 group of guys, and Darren didn't even have to pay me to say all of this.   Just 3 sleeves of starter balls.  LOL

Amateur4sure  1up over Tubbytubb

• amateur4sure
    2,195 Posts
    Sun, Aug 14 2016 10:29 AM

Dang those pink pants dude lol..

Ronny you just said is all my friend, Awesome fun game with a fantastic fella and we hit it off like a house on fire,Superb company and the banter was top notch.. I still think dodgy Ronny played the better golf and was simply unlucky and dare I say `Robbed` on Many occasions, I was lucky to stay close..

Tubby is a class act, Period..!  We both played the game in the way we think it should be played and that is Fun all the way...Even after 21 / 22 holes we were still having a great time and it was such a shame it had to end..!

If everybody involved enjoys their game as much as we did that would be incredible..!!

I can`t wait for our next outing Ronny, We can even bring jackass Darren if you want lol  Now that`s going to cost me a sleeve of balls..!

Top man bro..... and pleased to have you as a friend..!!!!

Chris

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Sun, Aug 14 2016 11:39 AM

Chris..........you send Ronny those starters for me, and not lake ones ya greedy sod!

Knew you would have fun felles, good stuff

Bubbs

• RANGER1988
    1,058 Posts
    Mon, Aug 15 2016 11:54 AM

Had a great round and match with Michael! (HH) We both were firing in lot's of Eagles and Birdies, until the 12th hole, when my game turned in the wrong direction! Couldn't keep up with him any longer! Very enjoyable, round Mike! Thanks, again

HungryHippo wins 3 up!

Topper

• JimCruz
    6 Posts
    Tue, Aug 16 2016 5:44 PM

Have a very enjoyable round with RonCarr. It took him a bit to adjust to bikini waxed greens but he played solid, If not for the WTG Water Gods looking for offerings, would have been closer game. Ron made a few offerings, so hopefully they look favorable on him in his next match. I had fun Ron, hope you enjoyed too.

JimCruz wins 6 up.

Cheers,

Jim

• KenBTEXAS
    284 Posts
    Wed, Aug 17 2016 12:12 AM

KenBTexas (USA) (TL) vs Dharmacat (CAN) (L) KenBtexas to concede hole 1

Well what can I say... rushed home from work. fed the goats in the rain. ran in the house toweled off and sat down to play some golf..... 

If it is golf it has to be fun.

Yvette was waiting and we teed off post haste. We played the first hole to the green and I cc''d #1. We stayed square chatting right along, I really enjoyed the company and the chit chat :-)

On 4 Yvette lipped out her birdie putt and I made mine, all square. Then disaster  struck on 6 I was safely on the green and Yvette found the water. 

Then I found my ding and we made the turn kenb 3 up. 

Ken B wins 6 and 4. 

thanks for the match Yvette hope we get to play again soon. a very enjoyable round

• Lutjanid
    697 Posts
    Wed, Aug 17 2016 10:33 PM

Just finished a most interesting stroll around BOF with Sriley13.  My putter was very kind to me and I fell over the line 1up. Great company and look forward to the next time our clubs meet.

Jacko.

• subsignal
    34 Posts
    Thu, Aug 18 2016 9:21 PM

Stand up early at 5 o'clock this morning to get my match played in this CC match.
    Match start was sheduled for 6 o'clock.
    I've holiday !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:D >:D >:D
    Than I get this message from John (Duckster 789)and he is no longer on my friendlist

Our club conceded, SEL wins:
    Dharmacat PostAugust 18, 2016, 21:20
    Legend
    May 18, 2016, 14:07
    Very Hot topicInter Club Match for August!

This evening, I conceded to Southern England ...they won the Inter Club Match, and they gave us a thrashing!
    Great club, wonderful, friendly players....and boy are they good! We gave it our best, but this time, it wasn't enough.

Looking forward to another Inter Club Match in September. Details will follow.
    Thanks to everyone who played, and better luck next time!!

That shows me not a great sportmanship
    I'm very,very angry about that >:D

• dharmacat
    2,172 Posts
    Fri, Aug 19 2016 6:39 AM

Thanks for the fun match KenB! You are a fabulous player and I'm afraid I just wasn't up to your skill level!

I enjoyed the game very much anyway, and hope we meet again on WGT!

Yvette

RSS