Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Best Browser

rated by 0 users
Sun, May 19 2019 2:35 AM (25 replies)
  • 111golfdemon
    24 Posts
    Thu, Mar 9 2017 5:05 AM

If you have flash problems with maxthon 5 try changing out the built in flash player. You must have flash player on your computer to do it. Go to windows and locate adobe flash and copy the dll file. Then go into maxthon in programs and locate and delete the flashplayer. Paste the flashplayer you coppied and then right click it and rename it the same name as the original. Just make sure to use the correct flash, maxthon and maxthon cloud use different ones. One is pepper flash and one is not.

• enderson
    40 Posts
    Thu, Mar 9 2017 3:41 PM

wtttf, just did this with Max 5 and windows 10 and have never seen the meter this consistently good with perfect click response. Completely fixed my minor issues with the default pepper flash. Not too hard to find the Flash files in windows, just use search function in file explorer. All these years I have never played the game with it this clean...

Side note, while in the game screen going to tool and switching core to Retro --> Ultra was needed as well.

Hope this all helps others, spend the time messing with it makes the game so much more enjoyable.

• pmm711
    5,515 Posts
    Thu, Mar 9 2017 5:18 PM

This is one of the best browsers if you ask me...

• enderson
    40 Posts
    Fri, Mar 10 2017 9:21 AM

and can't sustain it again with Maxathon. Goes from flawless to decent after a few games. 

• DirtyDuffer
    876 Posts
    Sun, Mar 12 2017 10:07 AM

Started to use my iPad for Wgt. 

Any one know why I'm limited in game formats? 

• AmericanRedneck
    27 Posts
    Sun, May 19 2019 2:35 AM

I run windows and found this browser and it is smooth all the time. Check it out here : https://brave.com/joh127

RSS