Sun, Aug 7 2016 2:32 PM (43 replies)
  • Dneirf
    417 Posts
    Fri, Jul 29 2016 4:46 AM

• ct690911
    7,190 Posts
    Fri, Jul 29 2016 11:20 AM

@OP

I'm not a particularly good player. Nor am I an avid theorist about how a virtual golf game is impacted. I simply hit the ball until it is in the hole. 

There was a study done in Canada some years back...the conclusion was that rich people tend to live in nicer homes than poor people. Obviously, a complete waste of time and money (no doubt on the taxpayer's dime). But, it taught me to first read the conclusion of a lengthy piece. If it seems relevant, I will then read how it was reached.

Somehow ^^^ seems apropos here.

ct

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Fri, Jul 29 2016 1:49 PM

Dneirf:
    God Bless,-Dneirf

Thank you for copy and pasting part of the document that I recommended you should read.

...and with that very polite reply I now expect WGT will slip a couple of eagles into my next round.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Fri, Jul 29 2016 3:26 PM

• Lutjanid
    697 Posts
    Fri, Jul 29 2016 9:39 PM

String theory is a theoretical framework in which the point-like particles of particle physics are replaced by one-dimensional objects called strings. It describes how these strings propagate through space and interact with each other.

Well that's what Wiki says. The distance between the 2 ends is a far more in-depth and complicated question. What we need is String theory mark II. That could be 100's of years away......

• overtheedge
    5,878 Posts
    Sat, Jul 30 2016 12:21 PM

mkg335:

If only we could somehow combine the positive people with the negative people and make organic batteries...

lol,,,,Perfect. 

EVERYONE has a WGT 'VEM" theory but the above ^^ is by far THE BEST THEORY.

VEM. It is such a burned out topic. F*-k it man. Either play, PAY and enjoy, or just find another way to BURN time.

Change gears and talk about Flash becoming a thing of the past. Now that would absolutely suck.

• Dneirf
    417 Posts
    Sun, Jul 31 2016 2:13 PM

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Sun, Jul 31 2016 4:06 PM

Dneirf:
    In The Dneirf Theory, the theory suggests that there exists no real-time intelligence. That all my posts are movies within movies and each exist in my own paranoid delusion.

Now that you have had this personal epiphany you can seek help and treatment.

• Dneirf
    417 Posts
    Fri, Aug 5 2016 4:16 PM

• ct690911
    7,190 Posts
    Fri, Aug 5 2016 6:02 PM

"(05) Those seeking an honest game, or honesty in general, within the WGT virtual entity, will not find it."

And yet, you remain?

The findings of your deductive reasoning are either obvious (1,2,3,6), or irrelevant (4).

wrt #5. What theory supports your voluntary continuance with something you assert is lacking in integrity?

Regardless, this is not the audience you will impress with rambling diatribes. Especially given your propensity to make unwarranted and untrue accusations against some fine people.

Your name is "friend" spelled backwards..yet you have none. Why don't you stop typing BS and make a few.:)

ct

RSS