Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Players Who Forfeit On The Last Hole

Mon, May 28 2018 3:01 AM (49 replies)
  • JasCooper
    528 Posts
    Sun, Feb 18 2018 2:06 PM

And add people who play with turkey balls to the group.

• LouisPeter0
    713 Posts
    Sun, Feb 18 2018 8:05 PM

Oh, hell yes.

• LouisPeter0
    713 Posts
    Sun, Feb 18 2018 8:05 PM

And all those new flag effects. Really annoying.

• AAAJAZZJJ
    79 Posts
    Sun, Apr 15 2018 12:43 AM

i finish my match play round and lose by a stroke...i am then informed by WGT that I HAVE FORFEITED THE MATCH...WHAT THE CRAP IS THAT!!!!...That has happened to me 4 or 5 times.  Time to get this glitch FIXED WGT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• mossbacker
    103 Posts
    Sat, May 12 2018 10:07 AM

WGT says blocking a player does not apply in the coin rooms, only blocks them from adding you as a friend. You may still draw them in a coin match. 

• GaryBarc
    216 Posts
    Mon, May 14 2018 10:24 AM

I just forfeited from my round on the 1st hole after WGT thanks to its' new owner Top Golf allowed a middle of the hole putt get flipped out from a birdie putt on hole #1 of the Hardest just to generate more ball strikes and sell more balls. Very common anymore since top golf decided it needed more ball sales.

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Mon, May 14 2018 1:20 PM

• ScottyAKing
    175 Posts
    Sun, May 27 2018 6:44 PM

GaryBarc:

I just forfeited from my round on the 1st hole after WGT thanks to its' new owner Top Golf allowed a middle of the hole putt get flipped out from a birdie putt on hole #1 of the Hardest just to generate more ball strikes and sell more balls. Very common anymore since top golf decided it needed more ball sales.

Pretty sure putts don’t count as ball strikes.  Happy to be corrected though. 

• xlviii
    502 Posts
    Sun, May 27 2018 8:21 PM

ScottyAKing:

GaryBarc:

Pretty sure putts don’t count as ball strikes.  Happy to be corrected though. 

You are correct. Putts do not count as hits on a ball.

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Mon, May 28 2018 3:01 AM
    GaryBarc:
    I just forfeited from my round on the 1st hole
    Impressive......by owning up

GaryBarc:
    its' new owner Top Golf
    Well new owners in early 2016......but it took them 2 years to work out this cunning plan for to rob "middle of the hole putt get flipped out" going in.

GaryBarc:
    generate more ball strikes and sell more balls
    As pointed out, you are 100% wrong.......but don't worry, WGT will come up with more ways to affect your game.....as WGT have decided to single you out to increase their ball sales.
RSS