Help › Forums

Re: Help me with first buy

rated by 0 users
Tue, Jul 26 2016 9:11 AM (14 replies)
  • PAGES
  • SadieSue77
    93 Posts
    Mon, Jul 25 2016 7:27 AM

Mrcaddy-  I just want to thank you from all of the WGT community for your generous contribution to this man's golf bag.  You are what this game is all about.  You surely made friends and I am sure that this person will do his part as he gets better and pass it on like you did.  We should all do the same.

Kudos to you sir and I hope to see you on the course soon.

thanks again!  Great Job.

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Mon, Jul 25 2016 12:38 PM

alanti:
    Kudos my friend!

Thanks bro!

MC

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Mon, Jul 25 2016 3:12 PM

SadieSue77:
    I just want to thank you from all of the WGT community for your generous contribution to this man's golf bag.

Hey Sadie,

Thank you for your kind words.

Please note, there are a lot of players who send our fellow community members gifts all the time. I just happened to see JS's post in the forums and thought he could use a leg up...and as you stated, maybe someday he will "pay it forward".

Thanks again.

MC

• SadieSue77
    93 Posts
    Tue, Jul 26 2016 9:04 AM

Mrcaddy- SadieSue is my dog's name. I am new again (played ages ago) and have just upgraded my bag with some new clubs using the method I mentioned. I am also going to gift my unused clubs to those in need. As stated before....I surely hope to see you on the golf course to play a round or two and learn something. I would certainly send you a friend request.   After reading the initial post, it hit me that it was a very good thing you did.  Maybe these posts will get more generous folks to pay it forward.  I could use the $400,000 putter if you have extras.  lol.  My game sucks.

Steve-

• SadieSue77
    93 Posts
    Tue, Jul 26 2016 9:11 AM

MC,  If you happen to need an extra player look me up.  Playing alone isn't all that much fun and lately haven't been able to finish a game for the folks dropping out due to their score.  See you on the courses.  Don't forget the expensive putter.  lol

From GA

Steve

• PAGES
RSS