JPM1234 (L) (USA) vs Fourta (L) (CAN)     Fourta wins 1 up

• fourta
    292 Posts
    Fri, Jul 29 2016 8:41 PM

JPM1234 (L) (USA) vs Fourta (L) (CAN)     Fourta wins 1 up

• DanWidget
    1,307 Posts
    Tue, Aug 2 2016 2:44 PM

So eventually got to play my match against Gary (GaryDarby3022), a fantastic retired gentleman who was an ex Brit now living in Canada.

To be honest I came out of the traps like an explosion whereas poor Gary just didn't get going and his putter was so cold he must have felt like  he was putting on a course in the Antarctic rather than New York.

I opened up by winning holes1, 3, 4, 6 and 7 to make the turn 5 up.  Another win on hole 11 put me 6 up and the game was wrapped up on 13 for a 7 up victory.......Another day and little more fortune for Gary and things I'm sure would have been a very different story

Really enjoyed playing with Gary who I am sure on another day  would find his putter far more friendly.  A pleasure playing him and will hopefully more games again when I see him online.

Phil wins 7 & 5 

One final note:  On completion of this match I progressed from Master up to Your Master

• Nicozandberg
    717 Posts
    Mon, Aug 8 2016 2:41 PM

Great match between 2 old foes. 

Always a pleasure to play LVK. This time we came a distant second, but well be back.lol

Just wanted to thank all players for their efforts in finalizing their games in time. Also thank you to Tuxedo2 for his help in organizing this event.

Till the next time...

RSS