Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Equipment

rated by 0 users
Sat, Jun 25 2016 1:56 PM (7 replies)
  • Badboo
    9 Posts
    Wed, Jun 22 2016 3:05 PM

I have been a member since 2008.  (there were only 9holes at Kiawah).

Anyway, I have used a beginners putter all this time, why?, because I got used to it and I knew the feel.  I am a legend now and still use the same putter.  However, I never had to pay for puttpal  increments on my slide bar now I pay 50 credits for one hundred putts.  Also, I now have to pay 50 credts for swing pal which used to come with my clubs that I purchase (Nike VR forged) which came with increments on the slide bar, now I have to buy this as well.  This is not right or fare.  I bought the irons with the swing bar and it should not cost every swing.  Thinking of setting up a swing bar of my own and WGT can shove it.

And on top of it, I have done many surveys and watch lots of crap to get free credits and  do not get all the credits and get cheated all the time and WGT support does nothing.

What do you think?

BADBOO

• TopShelf2010
    10,879 Posts
    Wed, Jun 22 2016 5:04 PM

• alosso
    21,028 Posts
    Wed, Jun 22 2016 9:39 PM

+1 TS!

Just to make it clear:

Badboo:
    I bought the irons with the swing bar

No you didn't. Clubs come without those accessories. The Putt & Shot Pals come with CC levels and are the only CC benefits of any credit worth.

Badboo:
    I have done many surveys and watch lots of crap to get free credits and  do not get all the credits and get cheated all the time

What I frequently say: You have to get used to being scammed to go for "free" credits.

• K7JBQ
    1,468 Posts
    Wed, Jun 22 2016 9:58 PM

Checking your profile, it looks like you had those accessories as a member of your former club, but lost them when you got booted for not contributing XPs using your free passes.

I repeat, free passes. As in, they cost you nothing.

Truth be told, I am less than sympathetic.

• WyattHamilton
    2,536 Posts
    Fri, Jun 24 2016 4:22 PM

• adaputter
    1,954 Posts
    Fri, Jun 24 2016 5:29 PM

I have been a member since 2008.  

not doing too bad 1 gripe in 8 years

• MrFunnyWobbl
    894 Posts
    Sat, Jun 25 2016 1:56 PM

Oh Solarflare