Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Deaf ears

Thu, Jun 16 2016 7:05 AM (3 replies)
  • AussieNutcase
    128 Posts
    Sun, Jun 5 2016 9:44 PM

Heres some game advice for people .Keep your opinions of others to yourself (even if they are valid) as they more than likely fall on deaf ears. I have tried communicating to others about suspect double profilers or people who have them in the CC's and most dont care if they are or if they stay. 

• ct690911
    7,195 Posts
    Mon, Jun 6 2016 4:32 AM

AussieNutcase:

Heres some game advice for people .Keep your opinions of others to yourself (even if they are valid) as they more than likely fall on deaf ears. I have tried communicating to others about suspect double profilers or people who have them in the CC's and most dont care if they are or if they stay. 

The official wgt policy is to submit any proof to them and they will research it. Not sure about that. The running joke is most everyone in the community spotlight falls into this category.

As far as people caring, I would suggest most honest players care quite a bit (as you do)...but what to do about it?..stick with friends, or at least not have anything on the line when playing strangers.

Cheaters will remain a fact of life...on here and IRL. 

• petervcpt
    1,013 Posts
    Mon, Jun 6 2016 10:08 AM

ct690911:

Cheaters will remain a fact of life...on here and IRL. 

Very true, Colin.

I have played in alt shot games with people who could only be described as somewhat economic with the game mechanics as normally presented to the rest of us.

It's weird because they have nothing to gain from cheating (in an alt shot game).

Play with friends if you can, or approach strangers with caution.

In that regard WGT, it would be really nice if, when you hover over a player name in the lobby, you could see their join date, and CC.

Cheers,

Peter

RSS