Re: Avatar Outfits

rated by 0 users
Mon, May 30 2016 6:51 AM (20 replies)
  • MARKDMK
    231 Posts
    Tue, May 24 2016 8:00 PM

ScottHope:

MARKDMK :
    One-hour phone call with WGT co-founder MisterWGT to get exclusive insights into the making and play of World Golf Tour.  For only $1,000 , what a bargain. 

How would we know it actually was  Mister WGT we were talking to? Could be an impersonificator! : )

C'mon man don't you trust wgt?! 

I trust them as much I trust politicians and used cars dealers.

• StephanieCA
    258 Posts
    Wed, May 25 2016 11:32 AM

OMG, in what direction did this post go - lol. I just want to be able to customize features on my playing avatar and have a wardrobe full of golf outfits :)

Steph 

• ScottHope
    10,093 Posts
    Thu, May 26 2016 12:21 AM
    Very little stays on track around here Steph. Can make for interesting convo's sometimes, but if it's your thread, it can be a little frustrating.  : )

There is a golf game out there I know of that has highly customizable avatars, but the posting guidelines say that I shouldn't promote other websites, so I shall abide by the rules, but there's a tip in this post...
  • StephanieCA
    258 Posts
    Thu, May 26 2016 6:10 AM

Lol Scott. Yeah, I might know which one you reference but since I just came off of Moderator review, I will keep it hush-hush. Just trying to offer suggestions to make this game even more fun :)

Steph

• TorstenKammerer
    48 Posts
    Thu, May 26 2016 8:51 PM

StephanieCA good to hear you got of Moderator review, did you contact someone?

I have had 43 Post so far, i complained 3 times with Wgt staff about it and i am still under moderator review all my posts get the 2 day delay when nobody remembers what i am talking about. Some of my posts did not even make it. Not very pleased about this, the only forum i have ever been on where i did not get of moderation after a few posts.

• Firstmrmax
    824 Posts
    Fri, May 27 2016 8:49 AM

I think that'd be awesome Stephanie!!   But it would be hard to play golf against some of our  WGT LPGA  gals if they were wearing their thongs from their profile pic.

Oh, but who cares, there's more to life than winning in golf (;

• StephanieCA
    258 Posts
    Fri, May 27 2016 9:37 AM

TorstenKammerer:

StephanieCA good to hear you got of Moderator review, did you contact someone?

I have had 43 Post so far, i complained 3 times with Wgt staff about it and i am still under moderator review all my posts get the 2 day delay when nobody remembers what i am talking about. Some of my posts did not even make it. Not very pleased about this, the only forum i have ever been on where i did not get of moderation after a few posts.

Hi Torsten,

I was nicely working with WGT Member Services on a couple other inquiries and asked about Moderator Review as well. They provided a quick reply and asked for me to be patient. Someone directed me to inquire with WGTIcon and ask if he could assist. Believe me, I understand your frustration but the best way for you to get assistance is to be patient and ask nicely :)

Good luck!

Steph

• StephanieCA
    258 Posts
    Fri, May 27 2016 9:42 AM

Firstmrmax:

I think that'd be awesome Stephanie!!   But it would be hard to play golf against some of our  WGT LPGA  gals if they were wearing their thongs from their profile pic.

Oh, but who cares, there's more to life than winning in golf (;

Lol First,

Yeah, not talking about golfing in thongs but hey, all types of people out there with individual needs ;)

Steph

• CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Sun, May 29 2016 4:12 PM

Hey torsten , Stephanie is right , It took me a year to get off moderation .

Good luck.

Hey Stephanie  , I have ask WGT several times about avatar stuff ,  I would buy a new hat or shoes ETC .  There are a lot of things they could sell . I don't know why they don't ?

• ct690911
    7,195 Posts
    Mon, May 30 2016 5:25 AM

"Yeah, not talking about golfing in thongs but hey, all types of people out there with individual needs ;)"

All heterosexual guys need to see chicks in thongs..it's part of the DNA...but we also have standards...nobody wants to see Oprah Winfrey or Bruce (call me Caitlynn) Jenner in a thong.

that's my PSA for the day..lol

RSS