Forums

Help › Forums

Team Yancy Virtual-Drive to New TopGolf Portland Venue

Wed, Aug 9 2017 12:43 PM (15 replies)
  • PAGES
  • YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Fri, May 20 2016 9:10 AM

Ride with Team Yancy from downtown Portland to the coming soon, highly anticipated, new TopGolf venue! Follow along and take a sneek peek at this epic new location in this series of 4 videos with Yancy at the wheel & Medford Mel riding shotgun.

Here are episodes #1 and #2 --- Stay tuned for #3 and #4 -- Coming Soon!
    I (my name is Yancy) can say with confidence these will be a fun watch, not only do we reach the TopGolf construction site, stuff happens and whatnots.

The Portland golf community is excited about TopGolf
    (Rumored to Open Late Summer)

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Mon, Jun 13 2016 12:19 AM

Finally parked the vehicle and stopped arguing -- here it be:

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Fri, Jul 22 2016 12:14 AM

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Sat, Aug 6 2016 9:59 AM

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Sun, Aug 7 2016 11:20 AM

Buckle Up -- Keep Your Hands Inside The Aircraft Please
    Enjoy The Ride! - Your Pilot, Yancy

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Sun, Sep 4 2016 10:56 AM

Yes...I am "waffling" on disclosing the info on the Squatch at TopGolf PDX. Having some anxiety issues.....soon. Stay with me now please.

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Mon, Sep 12 2016 11:13 PM

Hillsboro Sasquatch at TopGolf Venue - Press Conference

After much alluding to the Hillsboro Squatch being seen around the new TopGolf venue in Hillsboro, Oregon -- Yancy is finally ready to address the public re. what's really going on. (Allegedly)

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Mon, Sep 19 2016 8:44 AM

Today   9-19-2016  ,I have received a Mystery package from Portland.Oregon.USA.   A mystery package from Yancy ..............stay with me now..............    In this package there was a green glove ,i soon  wore it on my hand! ...i saw then that i could talk about it and talk about all the unexplainable stuff going on  in WGT land ..... in the package  there also was a coaster from Melford . Melford  got this from TopGolf VIP grand opening on the 8-4-2016.  A 2016 Pairing Guide from Columbia Edgewater Country Club was also in the package......3 post Card from Portland Oregon .  and the( piece de resistance ) a  Golf Shirt   with the mention  Pebble Beach on the inside of it ................  I just played  Pebble on WGT with the said shirt on  , the meter was  nice and i scored  great . The green glove did its part  keeping me, my game ,and my ball safe :)..............   Thank You Yancy &Mel   for this great gift ......................           Francois (Frapp)               

• drmoose
    3,531 Posts
    Mon, Sep 19 2016 9:50 AM

frappefort:
     In this package there was a green glove ,i soon  wore it on my hand! ...i saw then that i could talk about it and talk about all the unexplainable stuff going on  in WGT land ..... in the package  there also was a coaster from Melford . Melford  got this from TopGolf VIP grand opening on the 8-4-2016.  A 2016 Pairing Guide from Columbia Edgewater Country Club was also in the package......3 post Card from Portland Oregon .  and the( piece de resistance ) a  Golf Shirt   with the mention  Pebble Beach on the inside of it ....

Sounds like Team Yancy really hooked you up Frapp ! Now, what I, and I'm sure the rest of the WGTers really want to know ( alledgedly ), is did you put the coaster to good use?

Doc :)

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Mon, Sep 19 2016 10:49 AM

Hey Doc.      the coaster  (alledgedly)  was priority it was put to good use still is at this moment  . I even name it  (alledgedly)      my   Mel...low  beer supporter from Portland.......Stay with me now ..........             Frapp;)

• PAGES
RSS