Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Who has the most friends on WGT?

Thu, Feb 2 2023 12:36 PM (475 replies)
  • opyeuclid
    6,704 Posts
    Tue, Jan 16 2018 4:57 PM

I know that I do not have the most friends here , But I invite you all to look at another thread called "  9th year bash ' .  Sorry for for the Hijack but it was time .

OPY

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Tue, Jan 16 2018 7:24 PM

Henry, I am very disappointed with you. A man of your elite status, looks and wealth never gives up. As far as friends are concerned, how many of them have you spoke to, played a match with or had any contact what so ever? I need to weed out my list. I consider a friend on WGT as someone who I have actually interacted with.

I am not being mean or sarcastic, I am just saying what's on my mind.

Squirrel Nutz

• craigswan
    30,834 Posts
    Tue, Jan 16 2018 11:15 PM

The smell of your farts is as unique as your fingerprints so all swimmers leave traces of faecal matter in the water .

Half of your friend's are replaced every 7 years .

• craigswan
    30,834 Posts
    Tue, Jan 16 2018 11:35 PM

While sitting at a table in the clubhouse after a game, MKG remarked to a fellow club member', I'm not going to play golf with Henry anymore. He cheats.' 'Not when I had his golf ball in my pocket'

'Why do you say that?' asked his friend.

'Well, he found his lost ball two feet from the green', replied mkg indignantly.

'That's entirely possible', commented his friend.

'Not when I had his golf ball in my pocket', he  retorted

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Wed, Jan 17 2018 12:26 AM

nanstar:

Nah, stick a fork in him, he's done.

As above

• CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Wed, Jan 17 2018 9:46 AM

CEverett12:

Has anyone tried to confirm anything he has said ?  Someone call the police Dept. up there in Canada and see if he telling the truth .  LOL    I cant , my phone is broken , hahaha 

Ok Henry , I read your post on my wall .  Apparently Henry Kawa is an alias ,  He doesn't want to use his real name on WGT , Fair enough .  I'm not saying you should .

However when you make claims like you have , its hard to know if they are true ?  So the skeptical criticism you receive is understandable . 

If you are going to come to the WGT forums and brag about your life , You need to back it up or take the heat .  That's all I'm saying . 

• mkg335
    5,491 Posts
    Wed, Jan 17 2018 9:56 AM

Craig, you'd be surprised how many times I've used that trick...

...or maybe you wouldn't.

• MainzMan
    9,586 Posts
    Wed, Jan 17 2018 10:59 AM

Pah, look at me, I don't even live in Mainz any more.

As for being a man.......

I use Chuck Norris as a tooth pick.  Does that qualify me?

• alosso
    21,028 Posts
    Thu, Jan 18 2018 12:59 AM

CEverett12:
    Ok Henry , I read your post on my wall . 

Good read, better than most of the rest! Even possible honesty shimmering through:

HenryKawa:
    [...] (besides the claims of being the best WGT of all times, everything I tell ppl about myself is true).   Bye Bye.  Thank you sir.   Alias Henry Kawa.

• thesupernova
    7,330 Posts
    Fri, Jan 19 2018 9:30 AM

HenryKawa:
    I am very upset.  Good bye everyone!

Ha Ha Ha Ha

Here Henry

Image result for tissues pics

Although ,what you're selling  I'm not buying

RSS