Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Who has the most friends on WGT?

Thu, Feb 2 2023 12:36 PM (475 replies)
  • HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Mon, Jan 15 2018 4:25 PM

I may be leaving town for awhile, so I am not sure if I will be playing WGT for a while.  If my plans fall through I will let you know.

• alosso
    21,034 Posts
    Tue, Jan 16 2018 2:21 AM

As for me, I can handle the truth but I can't handle blatant and obvious lies!

When you returned, I'd give you a second chance and it went well for some time. Then this bragging and lying started over, and we reacted accordingly.

I confess that my recent response was exaggerated, but I won't hold you back - enjoy your time!

• nanstar
    4,914 Posts
    Tue, Jan 16 2018 2:25 AM

HenryKawa:

Well folks.  Pay attention because this message will be revolutionary!

Its time I give everyone what they wanted for a long time.  First of all, before I tell you what it is that you all wanted and that I will concede and give up, I would like to say; I am ready to tell anyone who asks me privately, the absolute truth about the Great Henry Kawa!   You wanna know the truth - some of you CAN'T HANDLE the truth (as said by Jack Nicholson in A Few Good Men).  So you ask me ANYTHING and I will be 100% forthcoming - its time you all know whats true and whats not true.  

Anyways, what you all wanted and what I have decided to give you is .....

Henry (the Great One and Only) Kawa is going to be leaving the forums.   I do this with a heavy heart because I thought I made many friends here.  Obviously that is not the case.  I have always been very respectful, calling people sir and in spite of all the bad language and criticism directed towards me, I have always been nice to people.   I realize I can't win no matter what I do.   Any great act on my part is always met with everyone finding something negative in that act.   No matter what I say, I am picked apart.  Of late, I find myself getting depressed every time I go to the forums.  My wife told me that it's not worth it.   It's time I listen. 

I will NEVER return unless possibly requested by numerous apologetic people convincing me that I am not only wanted but needed to keep these forums from falling asleep from extreme boredom.   Henry has brought life back to the forums - I'm told its negative life, so that being said I'm out of here!

To all my friends - no tears please.  I will still be around for a friendly game.

I am very upset.  Good bye everyone!

• craigswan
    30,962 Posts
    Tue, Jan 16 2018 2:52 AM

Come back henry . We know these forums won't be the same without you . Boring already .

• nanstar
    4,914 Posts
    Tue, Jan 16 2018 4:41 AM

Nah, stick a fork in him, he's done.

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Tue, Jan 16 2018 1:01 PM

mkg335:
    Henry, I was willing to play you in order to win balls for my clubmate. Then you reneged on the offer.

I'll send WB some..

• mkg335
    5,491 Posts
    Tue, Jan 16 2018 2:03 PM

Andy, as always, you're the best (turtles may not agree, but screw 'em).

;-)

• WillyBigg
    2,135 Posts
    Tue, Jan 16 2018 2:20 PM

Thank You Andy, very kind of you. These forums would be a lonely place without you, always enjoy what you have to say.

Thanks again Mark, you always do so much for Red Dirt CC.

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Tue, Jan 16 2018 2:49 PM

I wonder if Henry knows that messages don't always work past 250.

He has 4880 Friends on his list. Henry you remind me of Ted Baxter. lol

• CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Tue, Jan 16 2018 3:57 PM

Has anyone tried to confirm anything he has said ?  Someone call the police Dept. up there in Canada and see if he telling the truth .  LOL    I cant , my phone is broken , hahaha 

RSS