Forums

Help › Forums

Re: owner tools

rated by 0 users
Mon, Jun 10 2019 10:44 PM (8 replies)
  • kellenwolf
    318 Posts
    Wed, May 4 2016 11:01 AM

Ok, I ended up with this club and I dont know how to get to the tools that allow me to establish officer positions, I can find what says owner tools however it only gives me options for allowing new members and establishing ground rules, where is the tool for assigning my officers:)

• WGTChampion
    1,891 Posts
    Wed, May 4 2016 11:30 AM

Try this link, it should bring you directly to your owners tools links: 

https://www.wgt.com/clubs/owner_tools.aspx

You can change a member to officer from your club home page by selecting the dots at the end of a members line (to the right of "last round") here you can promote, remove, etc. 

_CHAMPION

EDIT: Reading your post again it looks like you already had access to the ownership page, sorry about that. 

• ktn77
    454 Posts
    Wed, May 4 2016 11:57 AM

To be honest the only benefit for CC owner is to move members up or remove them.

What about CC budget? Daily every CC gets XP, why the owner can't convert these XP to credits to buy some gifts for CC tournaments winners? Is it possible for WGT to create such a tool? In this case CC level would make more sense. With each new level higher percentage of XP to convert.

Ktn

• K7JBQ
    1,468 Posts
    Wed, May 4 2016 4:36 PM

Being a CC owner on WGT is a lot like being a scoutmaster. It's a dollar a year job, and you pay the dollar.

• alosso
    21,028 Posts
    Wed, May 4 2016 10:46 PM

ktn77:
    What about CC budget?
    Ask for the CC bank, it's been "Coming Soon!" for ages now!

ktn77:
    Daily every CC gets XP, why the owner can't convert these XP to credits

Nobody can do that, so why should the owners be enabled?

You may have mixed up some: The CC XPs were introduced to make money/credits for the company, not for us clients. Before, a 250 members' CC cost 500 cr, available from the shelf, now you need to play and use balls for L11!

• ktn77
    454 Posts
    Thu, May 5 2016 12:24 AM

alosso 

Ask for the CC bank, it's been "Coming Soon!" for ages now!

Asking for the CC bank :-)) maybe it's time when promises must be fulfilled?

• kellenwolf
    318 Posts
    Thu, May 5 2016 4:32 AM

Thank you very much for your help, I hope you have a great day :)

• Digger148
    93 Posts
    Mon, Jun 10 2019 6:27 PM

Hi.

I've tried this link as an owner. Everytime for the last 3 weeks I've tried to move a member up t veteran i get an error from wgt.com. i keep getting the same answer from them. Others have this problem too. So not all do . What can i do to help my club members move up that that deserve it. Im told they have no time line for fixing this. Is there another way i can do this. 

Thank you

Digger148

Scott A Taylor

• Luckystar5
    1,636 Posts
    Mon, Jun 10 2019 10:44 PM
    You can't promote to veteran from the mobile side of the game. You have to go to the wgt website on a pc. To be an owner of a mobile club, or from a mobile device, to need access from a pc, for many options. Good luck
RSS