Forums

Help › Forums

Re: New ball is 2/3 used up

rated by 0 users
Mon, May 2 2016 2:53 AM (8 replies)
  • mathia14
    1,271 Posts
    Sun, May 1 2016 12:00 PM

Was playing a game.  Had 2 RZN Nike Blacks.  Used 1 up.  fine and dandy.  The last ball I had in the bag was 2/3's used up.  And I hadn't even hit 1 shot yet.  1st time it has happened to me.  Very strange.

• alosso
    21,037 Posts
    Sun, May 1 2016 12:12 PM

mathia14:
    Was playing a game.

Multiplayer game? Weird things happen mixing all up....

• mathia14
    1,271 Posts
    Sun, May 1 2016 12:33 PM

Yes it was, just 2 of us.  Still isn't right.  IMHO.

• Bluesteelie
    2,021 Posts
    Sun, May 1 2016 12:51 PM

Happened to me and a member the other day, I hit a ball and was my last shot for that ball, the next ball out of the sleeve was half wore out, The other day i hit one in the drink and they took 2 balls, I was left with 1 ball in the sleeve.

• twinponds169
    3,018 Posts
    Sun, May 1 2016 1:25 PM

Happened several times to a friend about a month ago. Meter showed less than half on a new ball, he noticed it right away and kept track of his hits. Next game it shot back up to full, then way down again, then up again, etc. He ended up getting over 200 hits out of the ball, a Nike 81. lol

• alosso
    21,037 Posts
    Sun, May 1 2016 2:07 PM

(multiplayer?)

mathia14:
    Yes it was, just 2 of us.  Still isn't right.  IMHO.

True of course: It's another annoying bug of the game!

Good thing is, it might be that you see your opponent's bag instead of your own. This is for good or for bad - you might have 17 unknown balls in display!

Just a thought though...

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Sun, May 1 2016 2:14 PM

alosso:
    Good thing is, it might be that you see your opponent's bag instead of your own.

Wouldn't that also mean your playing with the other person's balls?  ;-p

• mathia14
    1,271 Posts
    Sun, May 1 2016 2:35 PM

It had to be a bug.  I just looked & just about full strength.  WHEW!!  Still  strange.

• Robbo81303
    410 Posts
    Mon, May 2 2016 2:53 AM

andyson:

alosso:
    Good thing is, it might be that you see your opponent's bag instead of your own.

Wouldn't that also mean your playing with the other person's balls?  ;-p

I'm sure this isn't quite what you meant, but here goes anyway....

I play almost exclusively with purple WGT golf balls.  On at least 10 -15 different occasions, after returning from the multiplayer lobby, other players' golf balls have shown purple on my game screen.  It only lasts a turn or two and the other players in the party never see this themselves.  The converse has never happened;  I've never been given someone else's ball to hit with.

For what its worth.....

RSS