Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Country Clubs

rated by 0 users
Mon, May 2 2016 5:19 AM (5 replies)
  • NCuthbert1
    25 Posts
    Sun, May 1 2016 10:44 AM

The country club that I belong to has 13 members,only 4 members have played this year, so how can we as a country club compete with clubs that have hundreds of active members, I'm the only member to play in inter club clashes,so my question really is there any point me continuing .

• alosso
    21,034 Posts
    Sun, May 1 2016 8:16 PM

Your CC owner hasn't shown up this year, probably longer. I'd guess that he left the game for good.

Without him, the CC can't grow, so you might be better off to search for another home.

• K7JBQ
    1,468 Posts
    Sun, May 1 2016 10:47 PM

We had the same situation, due to the owner having pressing real world business that kept him away from the game. He finally asked if anyone wanted to take over. I volunteered, and ended up as the new owner. These things happen, and it's too bad your club owner didn't do the same.

If you'd like to join a more active (but hardly a major) level 8 club, I invite you to check out The Golf Masters Club.

• browneyes1994
    317 Posts
    Mon, May 2 2016 5:19 AM

You are welcome to join the beaver falls country club est 2016.  we have at least 90% playing rate of members. 

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Mon, May 2 2016 7:40 AM

NCuthbert1:

The country club that I belong to has 13 members,only 4 members have played this year, so how can we as a country club compete with clubs that have hundreds of active members, I'm the only member to play in inter club clashes,so my question really is there any point me continuing .

It is tough to build a club, it takes time. I actually feel somewhat blessed to be at 20 members and having 12-14 that play everyday along with providing XPs. But it is so because of my clipping. I have had perhaps 50 members that got whacked quickly because of no play. The new folk have about a week to show me something and if there is no play over a month, even veterans, they get clipped. No play, no CC.

~ SP ~ 

• K7JBQ
    1,468 Posts
    Mon, May 2 2016 11:39 AM

Thanks for joining. We look forward to seeing you on the leaderboard in our tournaments.

RSS