Help › Forums

Re: I don't know where to post thie rant

rated by 0 users
Thu, May 5 2016 1:44 AM (17 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Bluesteelie
    2,021 Posts
    Mon, May 2 2016 2:42 AM

Andy, that is just to funny video, can you make one of a guy pounding his keyboard when he misses a putt. Ever had a guy beat the crap out of thier keyboard when they made a bad shot and the chat box is filled with thier rant? I had to remove a guy because of this, he just couldnt stop doing it every game we played. Sad but funny.

• ct690911
    7,190 Posts
    Mon, May 2 2016 3:20 AM

Bluesteelie:

Andy, that is just to funny video, can you make one of a guy pounding his keyboard when he misses a putt. Ever had a guy beat the crap out of thier keyboard when they made a bad shot and the chat box is filled with thier rant? I had to remove a guy because of this, he just couldnt stop doing it every game we played. Sad but funny.

^^^ textbook road rage waiting to happen. Let's hope he doesn't have a driver's license, or a gun...or a helpless family member or pet he can beat up.

...uncontrollable anger is the worst.

• Bluesteelie
    2,021 Posts
    Mon, May 2 2016 1:00 PM

Now that hes gone he is now poaching my members and other CCs.......... too funny. A complete reversal of who i thought i knew. My bad, Moving on.

• rollinbus1
    110 Posts
    Wed, May 4 2016 3:24 PM

i find your post interesting road rage hahaha at present i driving a mazda 121 aka jellybean . people in 4x4 's try to intimidate me .. usually i drive a 40 ex greyhound coach with 3 inch water pipe bull bar .. don't get any intimidation .. people are just bullies when they think they can get away with it

• akk447
    377 Posts
    Wed, May 4 2016 3:32 PM

LoL .........I came to the forums to rant!!!!!! Saw myself in the video, laughed my ass off and moved on.

• largemouth51
    1,212 Posts
    Wed, May 4 2016 3:50 PM

As an expert Rantologist I would have to give this rant a grade of C+

HO

• TracyMax
    2,361 Posts
    Wed, May 4 2016 4:01 PM

OMG Andy LMAO! I have so felt that way many times!

• whooshdangit
    1,246 Posts
    Thu, May 5 2016 1:44 AM

rollinbus1:

i find your post interesting road rage hahaha at present i driving a mazda 121 aka jellybean . people in 4x4 's try to intimidate me .. usually i drive a 40 ex greyhound coach with 3 inch water pipe bull bar .. don't get any intimidation .. people are just bullies when they think they can get away with it

Know what you're saying there. I used to drive a 121, aka elephants roller skate/ jellybean, for work I drive a 44 ton 'fridge truck. Bull bar's a bit smaller though lol. Amazing how many people find a polite head to put on!

Unexpected Error!

Cheers

Rich

• PAGES
RSS