• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Mon, Jul 11 2016 6:06 AM

HANG THE DJ 

• WigerToods2010
    8,445 Posts
    Mon, Jul 11 2016 6:54 AM

My turn to say thanks:

Just want to take this opportunity to say "thank you" to those folk that stuck with the event right to the end. Amazed so many did and continually took the time to post predictions, add to the chat on the thread itself, and berate the Wiger when opportunities arose... all good fun.

THANKS!

To the sponsors that kindly donated either/and credits and/or sleeves.

Incredible generosity shown by you all.

THANKS!

I also owe a huge debt of gratitude to my CC mate Dave, aka Cygnus3000.

Things would never have went so smoothly if Dave hadn't covered my back, fixed my errors, and pointed me in the right direction whenever I hit a problem - OCD is an absolute boon at times! :)

What you folk don't know (PT the exception?)  is that a very dearly loved relative of mine passed away right in the middle of me running this event. Again, Dave stepped in and ensured everything carried on fine. Cheers mate, yer a star as per.

THANKS!

To WGTChampion for taking the time to reply to messages and get involved with sorting pay outs etc.

THANKS!

Finally, I must mention Woy & all the players in the England squad that took part in the real life Euros;

THANKS! Absolute comedy gold! LOLOLOL

Just thinking...

Euro2012 predictor I did - Mrs. Wiger suffered a massive heart attack. Absolutely fine since btw.

World Cup 2014 predictor - son ended up in hospital with a rather serious medical condition. Fine now too.

Euro2016 - Relative unfortunately passes away in the family.

With the above in mind...

F***k yer Premiership predictor that's what I say!

Cheers all,

Johnny.

:-)

• terwyl1
    1,011 Posts
    Mon, Jul 11 2016 7:09 AM

WigerToods2010:

Cheers all,

Johnny.

To avoid any misconceptions from this Post, I would point out that there is now a thread in the Forums (same section as this) for people who ARE interested in the Premier League. Also it is NOT a Predictor, you set up a squad of players and your performance depends upon the actual players chosen. Once it is set up you can have as much, or as little, involvement in weeks that may be difficult. It is however something that runs for the whole season.

Regards

Terry Wyld

Terwyl1

The Players Club

WigerToods2010:

My turn to say thanks:

Just want to take this opportunity to say "thank you" to those folk that stuck with the event right to the end. Amazed so many did and continually took the time to post predictions, add to the chat on the thread itself, and berate the Wiger when opportunities arose... all good fun.

THANKS!

To the sponsors that kindly donated either/and credits and/or sleeves.

Incredible generosity shown by you all.

THANKS!

I also owe a huge debt of gratitude to my CC mate Dave, aka Cygnus3000.

Things would never have went so smoothly if Dave hadn't covered my back, fixed my errors, and pointed me in the right direction whenever I hit a problem - OCD is an absolute boon at times! :)

What you folk don't know (PT the exception?)  is that a very dearly loved relative of mine passed away right in the middle of me running this event. Again, Dave stepped in and ensured everything carried on fine. Cheers mate, yer a star as per.

THANKS!

To WGTChampion for taking the time to reply to messages and get involved with sorting pay outs etc.

THANKS!

Finally, I must mention Woy & all the players in the England squad that took part in the real life Euros;

THANKS! Absolute comedy gold! LOLOLOL

Just thinking...

Euro2012 predictor I did - Mrs. Wiger suffered a massive heart attack. Absolutely fine since btw.

World Cup 2014 predictor - son ended up in hospital with a rather serious medical condition. Fine now too.

Euro2016 - Relative unfortunately passes away in the family.

With the above in mind...

Cheers all,

Johnny.

• WigerToods2010
    8,445 Posts
    Mon, Jul 11 2016 7:23 AM

terwyl1:
    for people who ARE interested in the Premier League.

To avoid any further misconception I'd like to point out I'm an avid follower of the Premier League down south. My reference to it was because others asked if I'd be doing a predictor event based around it.

• neibaf
    202 Posts
    Mon, Jul 11 2016 7:42 AM

Bonjour

Je voulais remercier et féliciter wigertoods pour cette très belle organisation et ce tres gros travail avec ce beau tableau de classement , les mises a jour des classements ont été à chaque fois d'une tres grande réactivité !!!  Bravo 

Merci beaucoup à tous les généreux donateurs pour agrémenter ce jeu de pronostics avec de trés beau cadeaux en credits !!!

Bravo au grand vainqueur Dougal7 (le meilleur pronostiqueur de scores exacts avec 9 bon resultats !! pas facile) ainsi que Tkocyigit55 avec 27 bons pronostics de matchs  qui finit mallheureusement que 13eme dû à ses 2 seuls bon score ... dommage . 

BKholden également avec 24 bons pronostics de matchs réalise aussi un trés beau parcours dans ce jeu ...... 

J ai eu parfois quelques difficultés à vous lire , mon anglais n 'est pas suffisament bon malheureusement , mais j ai hate de renouveler cette experience !!!!  

J ai pris beaucoup de plaisir à participer à ce concours , bravo à tous et bien sur surtout à l'organisation qui a réalisé un tres beau travail ..... 

Je vous joins une traduction "google traduction" pour me faire comprendre de tous !!! 

Neibaf

Hello

I wanted to thank and congratulate wigertoods for this wonderful organization and this very big job with this beautiful picture of classification, updates rankings were each time a very high reactivity !!! Bravo

Thank you very much to all the generous donors to complement this prediction game with very nice gifts credits !!!

Congratulations to the winner Dougal7 (best tipster accurate scores with 9 good results !! not easy) and Tkocyigit55 with 27 correct picks games that ends mallheureusement than 13th due to its good score only 2 ... damage.

also BKholden with 24 good games prognoses also makes a very nice journey in this game ......

J have sometimes had difficulty reading, my English is not good enough unfortunately, but I'm looking forward to repeat this experience !!!!

I took a lot of pleasure to participate in this contest, congratulations to all and of course especially in the organization who made a very nice job .....

I enclose a "google translation" translation to make me understand all !!!

Neibaf

• terwyl1
    1,011 Posts
    Mon, Jul 11 2016 7:49 AM

WigerToods2010:

terwyl1:
    for people who ARE interested in the Premier League.

To avoid any further misconception I'd like to point out I'm an avid follower of the Premier League down south. My reference to it was because others asked if I'd be doing a predictor event based around it.

God help anyone who even thought about that. You have experienced it for a month, imagine it lasting 10 months! I did actually know that you are an avid follower of PL,not much choice I suppose really if Celtic and Rangers are the best on offer.  lol

JUst to confirm there is no communal workload involved in the FPL. 

• WigerToods2010
    8,445 Posts
    Mon, Jul 11 2016 7:54 AM

neibaf:
    J have sometimes had difficulty reading, my English is not good enough unfortunately, but I'm looking forward to repeat this experience !!!!

Nice post, Fabien. Next time I'll use my native Scottish tongue! :)

Belle poste, Fabien . La prochaine fois que je vais utiliser ma langue écossaise native ! :)

LMAO

• WigerToods2010
    8,445 Posts
    Mon, Jul 11 2016 8:25 AM

terwyl1:
    You have experienced it for a month, imagine it lasting 10 months!

Imagine Sky Sports doing all the work.

:)

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Mon, Jul 11 2016 8:46 AM

Premier League?! C'mon lads get with the times, it's the Premiership.

• WigerToods2010
    8,445 Posts
    Mon, Jul 11 2016 9:13 AM

PaulTon:

Premier League?! C'mon lads get with the times, it's the Premiership.

Umm...  officially it's not. Hasn't been for years, Pablo.

RSS