Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Game error report

rated by 0 users
Thu, Feb 7 2019 11:39 PM (3 replies)
  • ScubaDrew808
    3 Posts
    Wed, Apr 13 2016 2:56 PM

How do I submit an official report for game malfunctions.

I have played 3 games today, gone through 2 ball (100cr each) only to have the game quit and I am out of 2 balls with no compensation. I paid good money for the balls I use and I expect the game to work.  This has happened multiple times, however I did not file reports for the past incidents.  I have lost the use of about 12 balls over the last 3 months due to this.

I am getting tire of this.

Please help...what do I do.  I cant find a "report error" section

signed,

Frustrated

• WGTChampion
    1,891 Posts
    Wed, Apr 13 2016 5:15 PM

Hi, when you experience an error you can right click in the game client and submit a bug report. This goes directly to our QA team for further testing. 

To submit a bug report: 

1. Right-click the screen while the game window is open. 

2. Select the option "Submit this problem to WGT" on the menu displayed.

3. Describe the issue you are experiencing in as much detail as possible.

Unfortunately this feature is not available on Chrome. 

Since the error you experienced was some time ago you should contact Customer Service with this issue. 

_CHAMPION

• pupprecians
    1 Posts
    Thu, Feb 7 2019 3:59 AM

I agree mate. Have tried to completed the last two 18 hole games only to be told "No internet connection:. Strange , my rating is back into Yellow flag completion rate , so some other players will not join a game.

AND I would be able to lower my rating to the next level. NO internet issues within the house when this occurs. WGT you are gaining from members under false pretences. Off to the Australian TIO for you!!!

Angry

• DoctorLarry
    4,276 Posts
    Thu, Feb 7 2019 11:39 PM

I've seen no connection problems today/yesterday.  When WGT goes down, you get a totally different screen that says they are down.

RSS