Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Farewell WGT

Sat, May 7 2016 3:49 PM (24 replies)
  • YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Fri, Apr 8 2016 5:14 AM

BigDogRuns:
    Oh wait, you can pay 37 cents to play in their clash which is so obviously meaningless, rewardless, and meant for one thing only,

LOL. From a Georgian CC member, no less.  

Priceless.  :-D

• HackWilson1930
    1,437 Posts
    Fri, Apr 8 2016 9:14 AM

BigDogRuns has not played in the current clash of titans so he does seem to leave his money in his pocket at this point in time. If The Georgian were not winning he might face some pressure to use a free pass to help keep the "winning" streak alive.

• sMcRocket
    9 Posts
    Sat, Apr 9 2016 4:17 PM

Hey guys,

My trusted little starter wedge served my very well on pitches around the green and bunker shots.  Take a look at how many shots I've holed from off the green.  LOL

I finally got some advise about using an older revision of Maxthon, and it seens to have worked.  It's just sad one has to do soo much research to make the bloody game work.

I did stop playing all match play after my post, but I'm coming back today.  Me and my Starter Wedge are ready for you.  Good thing to, becasue I'll never buy another club form WGT.

• sMcRocket
    9 Posts
    Sat, Apr 9 2016 4:20 PM

Thank you TC, this did the trick.  Invite me to play anytime.

sMcRocket

• ct690911
    7,190 Posts
    Sat, May 7 2016 3:49 PM

YankeeJim:

BigDogRuns:

Oh wait, you can pay 37 cents to play in their clash which is so obviously meaningless, rewardless, and meant for one thing only,

LOL. From a Georgian CC member, no less.  

Priceless.  :-D

"There are so many golf games now, time to check around I think."

Not sure where all these golf games are, but BigDog is still with this site and playing regularly.  Maybe he was just dehydrated and saw a mirage..:) 

RSS